Kermode Bear / Spirit Bear

Violator31
Outfitter

Kermode Bear / Spirit Bear

Post by Violator31 »

I think this subspecies would be great for RFF. In the Wiki it says that RFF is inspired by British Columbia & in Wikipedia it says this guy is native to the Central & North coast of British Columbia.
I was just watching a hunting show & they spotted one. They got all excited to see one, saying that they have wanted to see one for a long time but they are very rare (which sounds a lot like all of us & the rares ingame.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermode_bear

Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Violator31
Outfitter

Re: Kermode Bear / Spirit Bear

Post by Violator31 »

I'm sorry for the placement....could a Moderator move this to Animal suggestions (or not - it matters not to me) :roll:
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

The Kermode/Spirit Bear is actually a rare fur variant of Black Bear. It’s basically a Leucistic Black Bear. It has been asked for before, a few times actually, since way back when RFF was released. To this day, I do hope we get it. But first I’d really like to see the Black Bear common color variants sorted out first, as there are WAY too many variants that spawn. There are actually more Chocolate variants that spawn in game than Common Black, which is very very wrong.
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

this idea is honestly amazing i've wanted a rare black bear fur colour for a while and this would be a great one to get implemented
Nathan22Outdoors
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:The Kermode/Spirit Bear is actually a rare fur variant of Black Bear. It’s basically a Leucistic Black Bear. It has been asked for before, a few times actually, since way back when RFF was released. To this day, I do hope we get it. But first I’d really like to see the Black Bear common color variants sorted out first, as there are WAY too many variants that spawn. There are actually more Chocolate variants that spawn in game than Common Black, which is very very wrong.
That is very true, in the last few months ive noticed the common black fur has been like a uncommon and the others are more of a common then the common black its self
(if that made sense :lol: :lol: )
Nathan22Outdoors
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

BucksNBuffalo wrote: It has been asked for before, a few times actually, since way back when RFF was released.
I didn't do the "search" I probably should have. But I didn't remember ever even hearing of these before.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Sherab86
Hunter

Post by Sherab86 »

I like the idea, but I also agree with BucksNBuffalo about current fur variations spawning.
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Big yay from me to implement these guys, we need a proper rare for the Black bears.

Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

Villkatta wrote:Big yay from me to implement these guys, we need a proper rare for the Black bears.
110% agree
Nathan22Outdoors

Return to “Animal Suggestions”