Whitetail racks

ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: Whitetail racks

Post by ronMctube »

heres one of my big fan style ones like the wide beam but with higher spikes . will try and find one of the ring rack.

InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

ronMctube wrote:heres one of my big fan style ones like the wide beam but with higher spikes . will try and find one of the ring rack.

That looks much more realistic to me. The tines are thinner and longer, and it doesn't look absurdly wide like the bucks now.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
Jackson11
Scout

Post by Jackson11 »

Yes, a new look, the 6 pointers in game score about 30-60. This guy probably score 130. Image

My theHunter name: Jackson011 Youtube: Jackson011 theHunter (no videos yet though :D ) Twitter:@jacksonmcox
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Jackson11 wrote:Yes, a new look, the 6 pointers in game score about 30-60. This guy probably score 130. Image
I think most of my 6 pointers that I've shot would score between 30 and 40 :lol:
I do wish that whitetail scoring was more accurate though. Right now a buck that scores 120 in the game looks like it would score 150+ in real life

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
Jackson11
Scout

Post by Jackson11 »

And all the 180-200+ look like they would be in some guys imagination.

My theHunter name: Jackson011 Youtube: Jackson011 theHunter (no videos yet though :D ) Twitter:@jacksonmcox
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

i miss the original spikes. the lowest scoring ones just had two 1 1 on there head.no side bars. :D

Return to “Animal Suggestions”