Why do we still not have a cat?

Guers

Why do we still not have a cat?

Post by Guers »

theHunter is an amazing game, i think we can all agree, but it still feels like there's something missing, after all we have 4 species of dogs, 4 species of bears, endless amounts of deer, and even 4 species of sheep, but still no cats, personally I thought with the edition of Timbergold trails it provided the perfect opportunity to possibly add mountain lions to the game, especially considering it's set in the rocky mountains, but still we received nothing, now i'm not saying they need to start with something as big as a mountain lion, hell i'd be overly excited and happy to hunt bobcats, especially with the new element of the predator decoys, which could easily be incorporated into hunting bobcats as they are used in real life, I don't think it should be made as complex as most people want it to be where you use your dogs to track and tree them where you can then shoot them, just something as simple as using the hand held predator calls to call them in and waiting to get the perfect shot, or just happening to stumble upon them while walking through the forest, it's just something I really feel this game is lacking, so in my opinion bobcats ( or even possibly mountain lions ) should definitely be the next animal implemented into the game, what's your opinion?
1Al
Hunter

Re: Why do we still not have a cat?

Post by 1Al »

I agree about TT, for instance RB is a perfect environment for the tiger
Last edited by 1Al on May 29th, 2017, 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

1Al wrote:I agree about TT, for instance RB is a perfect environment for tiger
What species of tiger do you know of that lives in a bayou area, right alongside Whitetail deer, feral hogs, and black bears??????
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
1Al wrote:I agree about TT, for instance RB is a perfect environment for tiger
What species of tiger do you know of that lives in a bayou area, right alongside Whitetail deer, feral hogs, and black bears??????
I wrote about environment wich is ideal for the tiger. Look at it this way, you will know that today many species are introducted into non original lands, so Tiger may be introducted in RB. Deers, bears, wild boars and tigers live alongside in India for instance.
Last edited by 1Al on May 29th, 2017, 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

Come on, Chuck! I can't believe you forget about Eastern tiger swallowtail:

He lives in Louisiana swamps!

:arrow: 1Al: Christopher Columbus made the same mistake, confused America with India. But, at least, he became famous for the mistake! ;)
Last edited by JackRbbt on May 29th, 2017, 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler:

BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

You know what..I'm just backing right out of this thread before it gets ridiculous and I cannot contain myself...:lol:
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

do you find ridiculous also Mountain Lion or Lynx in TT? Otherwise I wonder what kind of hunting game you like, maybe you like fishing :D or maybe are you scared of the cats? :mrgreen:
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

No, they make sense there. Tiger in RB doesn't make any sense at all. Not even the least little bit really.
Ok, like BnB, I'm gonna bow out of this one now. :lol:

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

*deleted*

Just...nvm lol
Last edited by BucksNBuffalo on May 29th, 2017, 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guers

Post by Guers »

I have to agree with Instinctive here, a tiger makes no sense, at least with the mountain lion or bobcat we already have the appropriate areas to hunt them in and they don't have to be an "introduced" species, whereas with tigers there is no preserve as of now where they could naturally be contained, plus as I have stated, with mountain lions or bobcats we could always use the predator calls or predator decoys to hunt them as they are sometimes used in real life, which would also make for more realistic gameplay THAT ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE!

Return to “Animal Suggestions”