Tree Birds

GreatBighorn
Scout

Tree Birds

Post by GreatBighorn »

Since shotguns & bird hunting finally got more focus now, what about some new type of tree bird like Dove, Turtle Dove or Wood Pigeon?
Patience is virtue for hunting
Always perfect shots "on the wing"
If you don't find me flush the roosters you'll find me blast some puddle drakes
Nothing harder than shooting WT Ptarms at dusk!
wintergoose
Outfitter

Re: Tree Birds

Post by wintergoose »

As stated by the dew several times. It is very difficult ore impossible to get bird sit and land in trees with theHunter clasics gameengine.
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Post by baloo.the.dog »

let them land on ground in open fields, I would love to have a dove hunt on settler creeks or Bushrangers Run, that has been my dream.
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!
GreatBighorn
Scout

Post by GreatBighorn »

Doves can land into the corn like goose or if the tree-siting is the problem, then they can make the birds disappear into the trees since however hunting tree birds means 80% airborne prey and shot "on the wing". Actually my though about those birds is just shooting them in the sky while fly above you in waves. The only problem like always on this kind of birds (if they don't land) is just that tracking system can't be in use like all others animals.

I think doves is the best scenario cause are famous worldwide and like i said they can make them land like geese.
Patience is virtue for hunting
Always perfect shots "on the wing"
If you don't find me flush the roosters you'll find me blast some puddle drakes
Nothing harder than shooting WT Ptarms at dusk!
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

GreatBighorn wrote:Doves can land into the corn like goose or if the tree-siting is the problem, then they can make the birds disappear into the trees since however hunting tree birds means 80% airborne prey and shot "on the wing". Actually my though about those birds is just shooting them in the sky while fly above you in waves. The only problem like always on this kind of birds (if they don't land) is just that tracking system can't be in use like all others animals.

I think doves is the best scenario cause are famous worldwide and like i said they can make them land like geese.
A lot of things are wanted by a lot of players but inevitably the Devs make the decisions, but doing a quick search on doves, or birds in trees is not a new subject,
and has been asked for many times.

Return to “Animal Suggestions”