Bushrangers Run Suggestions

ballistics Hunter
Outfitter

Re: Bushrangers Run Suggestions

Post by ballistics Hunter »

Tod1d wrote:
ballistics Hunter wrote:correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure its illegal to shoot crocs in most of aus so it would be totally stupid to put them on this reserve. I would love to see buffalo tho
But this ISN'T Australia, it's the EHR. A fictional private hunting reserve that just happens to have an area with similar terrain/ecology to Australia.
They have their own laws, and their biologists are so good we never run out of animals. All stocked up with a healthy balanced population every hunt.

If they were true to all local hunting laws, Whitehart (based on Washington State, yes?) you would be limited to 2 deer per season.
And for Elk you enter a lottery & you might not get a tag at all.
I think I'd be off playing a different game or doing something else.

I don't think we should get too hung up on local laws.

I'm absolutely certain that it's uncool to call someone else's suggestion, "stupid". ;)

I don't know how much fun it would be to hunt crocs. But if they make it challenging enough I think it would be enjoyable.
Not sure how they could do this? more water area, and make it muddy so you can't see them from 200m away?

Even with buffalo I think they would have to bend reality a little bit to make it interesting & challenging.
All the buffalo I've seen just kind of stand there. If you get too close they walk out of your way 30-50m away, and then continue to just stand around.
If they're feeding, they even move a little bit (but not a lot).

Anything "new" I think would be refreshing.

Be Well

That's true it is only a game but I can't really see crocs on this reserve because there isn't that much water so they would be very easy to hunt. I would rather see the games first bovine species because they would open us up to bison ;) but tbh any new species on that reserve would be nice :)
cuzzican

Post by cuzzican »

I would love to see magpie goose hunting , they are a mid size between goose and duck and it would give us a rain free place to hunt waterfowl set ups all along the coast would be nice !
BL64
Spotter

Post by BL64 »

I'm fine with the reserve, except that the kangaroos look extremely weird.

Return to “Animal Suggestions”