Ammo Pool

Alphamale1956
Outfitter

Re: Ammo Pool

Post by Alphamale1956 »

We need to address the capacity issue. Partial boxes should not carry full weight...period. You should never have MORE than one partial box of "same type" ammo in inventory. Secondarily, we should not have to go IN-GAME to adjust load-outs. I don't want to have to juggle partial ammo boxes while I'm standing at the tent upon starting the game. If the saved load-outs can be selected from the SP/MP screen, then we should be able to adjust those as needed prior to entering the game.
Alphamale1956
Outfitter

Post by Alphamale1956 »

SRV wrote:It is possible now to combine multiple boxes of ammo. Meaning that if you have a box of 3 bullets & a box of 5 bullets of the same type/caliber, you just put them in your inventory when in a hunt, go back out of it, come back in inventory & you'll have a box of 8 bullets.
This is good for all kinds of ammo. ( arrows, cartridges...)
Hope this helps.
I can't seem to be getting this. When you say "go back out of it" do you mean leave the game completely or just go out of inventory while In-game? Must the partial boxes be sitting in your inventory or can you have one "equipped"? How many boxes will be consolidated? All of them? I have three partial boxes of 5, 3, and 2 shells of birdshot. So I should go into inventory where I have four ammo boxes for a particular shotgun, the three I mentioned and one full box of 30 shells. I equip myself with the 30 shell box and the other three are just sitting in my inventory. So I leave the inventory, go back into the inventory and I should find one box of TEN shells. Is that correct? Because if that's how you describe it, it's not working. Thanks.
SRV
Tracker

Post by SRV »

1- Have 1-2-3 used boxes of ammo in inventory. Non-full boxes.
2 - No need to go out of the game, just return to the woods.
3 - Your boxes will have assembled themselves when you go back to inventory.
4 - Lets say you had a box of 5 + a box of 4 + a box of 3. Now you'll have a full box of 10 + a box of 2. ( bullets is the example here )
5 - Then you can put in ammo slot your box of 2 let's say. ( or any boxes you choose to use first )

Hope this helps.
Alphamale1956
Outfitter

Post by Alphamale1956 »

I thought that's what I did. Let me try it again and I'll get back. I probably screwed something up. Thanks for the explanation.
Alphamale1956
Outfitter

Post by Alphamale1956 »

OK it's working. Thank you, SRV. And Merry Christmas.
SRV
Tracker

Post by SRV »

Alphamale1956 wrote:OK it's working. Thank you, SRV. And Merry Christmas.
Happy to hear this. Merry Christmas to you & family also. ;)

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”