Idea - Navigation bar or compass item

WokenOneZiom

Idea - Navigation bar or compass item

Post by WokenOneZiom »

Hello everyone! For the most of time i play with my friends. But in lots of hunts i've got trouble with telling them where animal is. In lots of games we've got naviagtion bar like compass where are numbers and the directions of the world. Item like compass or something that we can buy and it unable this bar on the top would be great! Everytime i play with someone new i have trouble while helping them with finding coming animal. It would be great with item that when you have it in hand, you can show someone localization of this animal. What do you think? Is it good idea or it destroy immersion in game? Tell me in a comments.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Idea - Navigation bar or compass item

Post by VonStratos »

If i recall correctly, in mp you can use the draw function in map to add dots and lines, that could be used to mark animal positions or other stuff, not saying yours is not a good idea, but for the moment it could be a workaround for your problem.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Brutus969
Scout

Re: Idea - Navigation bar or compass item

Post by Brutus969 »

Yes the draw function is good for this. I just don't understand why the dotting doesn't show up on other players' maps, but it does show up on their huntermates. Bizarre.

What I do if I get an animal call, say, is 'dot' its location, then use the draw function to draw a circle around it if I want other players to see. Bit cumbersome but it works.
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”