Boats

Maxmunger8
Spotter

Boats

Post by Maxmunger8 »

I was thinking that maybe having boats in the game would be cool. I know that having boats in the game " wouldn't make it hunting", but some hunters do use boats to get from one side of the river to the other. I know I received a lot of unnecessary hate on my last comment about the rangefinders. That was just a joke, obviously using the rangefinders ultra light beam to blind the animals wouldn't make the game fun. The boats would also be good for floating water waterfowl hunting. Good idea? :D
Why do you wear pink camo? Are you going to hunt flamingos? - Anonymous
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Boats

Post by HooCairs »

Maxmunger8 wrote:I was thinking that maybe having boats in the game would be cool.
And so have others...
https://forum.thehunter.com/search.php? ... mit=Search
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Maxmunger8
Spotter

Post by Maxmunger8 »

I only ever look in the General Chat. lol
Why do you wear pink camo? Are you going to hunt flamingos? - Anonymous
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

Rivers have shallowing land brdige crossing for a reason. then if boats were in game with any type of realism the boats would bottom out going over these land bridges.
Nathan22Outdoors
Cauliflower
Tracker

Post by Cauliflower »

Nathan112244 wrote:Rivers have shallowing land brdige crossing for a reason. then if boats were in game with any type of realism the boats would bottom out going over these land bridges.
Not if you turn around and go another route.
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

Cauliflower wrote:
Nathan112244 wrote:Rivers have shallowing land brdige crossing for a reason. then if boats were in game with any type of realism the boats would bottom out going over these land bridges.
Land bridges are like 150m apart majority of the time. where are you going in a boat? when the river has a 150m stretch of deep water and thats it.
Nathan22Outdoors
Cauliflower
Tracker

Post by Cauliflower »

Nathan112244 wrote:
Cauliflower wrote:
Land bridges are like 150m apart majority of the time. where are you going in a boat? when the river has a 150m stretch of deep water and thats it.
I'm able to walk through branches and rocks in the game. I wouldn't be surprised if a boat could go through shallow water. It's just a game after all.
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

Cauliflower wrote:
Nathan112244 wrote:
Cauliflower wrote:
I'm able to walk through branches and rocks in the game. I wouldn't be surprised if a boat could go through shallow water. It's just a game after all.
I get its a game but there is a difference from a person walking over a rock and a boat driving over a rock. thats just not how boats work.
Nathan22Outdoors

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”