deployable tower

charles197
Scout

deployable tower

Post by charles197 »

I think you should take the door off and the center post out of the windows!
Tookrool

Re: deployable tower

Post by Tookrool »

i am with you a must have
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Eh, I think the models are fine as they are honestly. I will admit that I like many of the in-game towers because of the lack of a door which means you can crouch and still hunt on the one side, offering an advantage if you're calling in some of the more tower wary species like coyotes for close shots. But the towers themselves all offer enough stability (for me anyway) that crouching isn't really all that necessary to actually hunt or shoot anything out of them.

The biggest problems with all towers are their hitboxes and that glitch that makes your screen super twitchy if you're up against an edge and looking a certain way. If it were possible to get those fixed, I'd be very happy with all the existing and deployable towers.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

xOEDragonx wrote:The biggest problems with all towers are their hitboxes and that glitch that makes your screen super twitchy if you're up against an edge and looking a certain way. If it were possible to get those fixed, I'd be very happy with all the existing and deployable towers.
Not to mention how the hitboxes for windows are a lot bigger then they should, you aim like slightly near the bottom of the window, and your bullet will be stopped mid air.
Tookrool

Post by Tookrool »

they are not fine you can hardly look up a hill with that roof coming down about 6 inches, and to many posts and the door is useless not when you pay for something and is worst than the in game towers and they also could be higher they spook game to easy

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”