Jeep with Rougarou - Boat would make a nice new vehicle

JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Jeep with Rougarou - Boat would make a nice new vehicle

Post by JamboWhoDat »

I took the jeep through the paces on Rougarou Bayou. It went well driving through the swamps and water. The stumps and cypress knees seems to have no collision on them, so driving over them was not a problem. I drove the jeep down to my duck blind and did some duck hunting. Here is will things got interesting. I was able to immediately start calling all the ducks and was able to shoot and kill them with no problem. However, harvesting them I got error messages on some saying I am not allowed to shoot a vehicle spooked animal and it is disqualified. This is messed up. Why are flocks of ducks that are way up high crossing the map considered spook by the vehicle? How is a person suppose to know if ducks are spooked or not if we don't get a message until after you shoot it? In my opinion, flocks of ducks at high altitude should not be spooked by the jeep. It is not like you can drive flocks of ducks to the corner of a map or something and shoot them. You already cannot shoot ducks that are high up in flocks that have not broken anyway. If the ducks are in vehicle spook status, then they should not be breaking to the calls nor decoys.

Overall I am happy with the jeep. It will be a great help setting up feeders and large equipment. A small boat as the next vehicle added to the game for Rougarou and Piccabean will be a great addition to the game.
Bumblewoot
Tracker

Re: Jeep with Rougarou - Boat would make a nice new vehicle

Post by Bumblewoot »

Snowmobile for winter reserves =)
OrLoko
Spotter

Post by OrLoko »

JamboWhoDat wrote: I got error messages on some saying I am not allowed to shoot a vehicle spooked animal and it is disqualified. This is messed up. Why are flocks of ducks that are way up high crossing the map considered spook by the vehicle?

Maybe because they already has the intention to create a boat*, that will not spook ducks or gooses(when they are flying in formation)
*OR CAN TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO
Bumblewoot wrote:Snowmobile for winter reserves =)
that would be awesome.
WHAT IS THE POINT OF BEEN "OUTDOOR PROOF" IF THE PROBLEM WAS INSIDE THE WHOLE TIME
STATS
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

I was thinking an helicopter ! :?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

DYEUZ wrote:I was thinking an helicopter ! :?
I think a helicopter would work great on Laggabeen Bay, but I think the fuel would literally freeze if it was to fly in WRR. I think Snowmobiles for WRR and Helicopters for Piccabeen Bay would work great and be lots of fun in MP, but would probably be way too hard to implement since it's been a while since Park Rovers came out, and the developers still have not released new variations or made comments regarding them being drivable on Piccabeen or WRR (At least from what I could read).

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”