Motion and Electronic caller

StevieRVaughan

Motion and Electronic caller

Post by StevieRVaughan »

Why can't we use both the electronic caller and motion caller next to each other? This is really frustrating. They both should attract varmint so why not use m at the same time. This is absolutly bollox.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Motion and Electronic caller

Post by HooCairs »

This is a programming issue. Both callers have a different impact on the animal. For example, the cats will flee when they come too close to the e-caller. They don't do this on the motion predator decoys. Now imagine you have to program this and foresee all those options. What is that poor cat supposed to do now when both lures are active next to each other?

Let me ask you though. If you have an e-caller that brings cats in from over 220m, what extra effect do you expect from the decoy that attracts them up to 50m?
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Actually , to answer your Q , it is possible to have the motion predator caller and E-caller close together . I made a thread about just that a while back . Just try to find it or i'll get it for you when i have more free time to search .

If i remember correctly , you had to put one before the other . ( yeah i know , looks stupid the way i say it, one needs to be put one before the other , obviously ) but what i mean , is that you couldn't do it if it wasn't in that way only . meaning , you need to put the E-caller first then the Motion one . or vice versa .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

You have to put the motion predator decoy down first, then you can place the e-caller right next to it.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

J_Birdman wrote:You have to put the motion predator decoy down first, then you can place the e-caller right next to it.
Thx J . It's one way or the other anyway . :lol:

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”