Deployable shooting mat for shooting animals

mapache01
Outfitter

Deployable shooting mat for shooting animals

Post by mapache01 »

Should Devs launch a Deployable Shooting Mat capable to Shoot Animals!!??

I think yes, should be one, very useful when you need to shot in grassy terrain like (Loggers, SCreeck, Timber, RfF), on Loggers and Timber there's some times you need to shot from plain terrain but the moment you go to prone position bye bye target/animal, you cannot see anything.

So a Shooting Mat with the capacity to shot animals it's a must, please Devs make it happend. This would be the features:
ameplay Characteristics:
* Players can use this to remove heavy foliage underneath and around the mat to obtain a slightly clearer shot.
* When standing on a shooting mat, the user CONSUME ammunition.
* Players can shoot animals while standing on a mat.
* Spook range when deploy (25-50mt?? )
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Re: Deployable shooting mat for shooting animals

Post by BuiuRei »

Place the mat, enter it, then exit it.
Done deal, the grass is still gone.
Spoiler:
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

BuiuRei wrote:Place the mat, enter it, then exit it.
Yes i know, but YOU CANNOT SHOT ANIMALS, just the targets, that's what says on Store Description, here:"
https://www.thehunter.com/#store/item/890
Deployable Shooting Mat
Predator
Capacity cost 1
This portable, rugged and field-packable shooting mat will be your best friend when it comes to making clear and steady shots on bushy terrains.

Gameplay Characteristics:
* Players can use this to remove heavy foliage underneath and around the mat to obtain a slightly clearer shot.
* While using a mat, players can accumulate points by shooting deployable targets in a reserve. This allows anyone to host their own multiplayer shooting competitions.
* When standing on a shooting mat, the user recieves unlimited ammunition.
* Players cannot shoot animals while standing on a mat.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

mapache01 wrote:
Yes i know, but YOU CANNOT SHOT ANIMALS, just the targets, that's what says on Store Description, here:"
Deployable Shooting Mat
Predator
Capacity cost 1
This portable, rugged and field-packable shooting mat will be your best friend when it comes to making clear and steady shots on bushy terrains.

* While using a mat, players can accumulate points by shooting deployable targets in a reserve. This allows anyone to host their own multiplayer shooting competitions.
No, you obviously DON'T know what I'm talking about.

EDIT: Let me try to put it in another way: place the mat, DO NOT enter it but stay on top of it, lay prone, bingo!
Spoiler:
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

BuiuRei wrote:
mapache01 wrote:
Deployable Shooting Mat
Predator
Capacity cost 1

EDIT: Let me try to put it in another way: place the mat, DO NOT enter it but stay on top of it, lay prone, bingo!
:o I think you just show a bug or something not intended :twisted: and will be sadly removed on next updates :P , tks!!
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

mapache01 wrote:
BuiuRei wrote:
mapache01 wrote: Yes i know, but YOU CANNOT SHOT ANIMALS, just the targets, that's what says on Store Description, here:"

:o I think you just show a bug or something not intended :twisted: and will be sadly removed on next updates :P , tks!!
It's not a bug. Placing it removes the foliage, not entering it.
Spoiler:
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

mapache01 wrote:Should Devs launch a Deployable Shooting Mat capable to Shoot Animals!!??

I think yes, should be one, very useful when you need to shot in grassy terrain like (Loggers, SCreeck, Timber, RfF), on Loggers and Timber there's some times you need to shot from plain terrain but the moment you go to prone position bye bye target/animal, you cannot see anything.

So a Shooting Mat with the capacity to shot animals it's a must, please Devs make it happend. This would be the features:
ameplay Characteristics:
I'm guessing you haven't tried this? (It's pretty much the way it works) ;)
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Tod1d wrote:
mapache01 wrote:.......

I'm guessing you haven't tried this? (It's pretty much the way it works) ;)
No i'm not, I just read the Characteristics and this stop me from buying it: Players can shoot animals while standing on a mat so since you cannot try/check anything unless you buy it I just follow that and hold my wallet, so now I can buy one and give a try
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Moved to <Equipment suggestions>
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

mapache01 wrote:Should Devs launch a Deployable Shooting Mat capable to Shoot Animals!!?? .
no

Manage better your hunting situations . There is always a good spot in the end .
ameplay Characteristics:
So , i would need to have a free space , in my backpack just for the mat ?! How much capacity would it take ?
This would give me ''a slightly clearer shot '' ?! Rather take my time and find a good spot .I don't mind shooting through grass sometimes anyway .
Would not be a buyer .Maybe for others .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”