Shooting Tripod Rest change

beau_76
Scout

Shooting Tripod Rest change

Post by beau_76 »

now that the Shooting Tripod Rest can be placed on a mp map I like to see a change to make it one step
i like to be able to select the gun in inventory that will be mounted so for example let say I pick the gun in slot 1 when I hit 1 the gun comes out mounted
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: Shooting Tripod Rest change

Post by Tod1d »

I think to be realistic, being able to equip the shooting rest would be more logical.

IRL, you would carry the rest in one hand and the weapon in the other, and when needed set up the rest & use it.

I would even be cool with it taking up the other rifle slot, and if it's equipped it's just automatically used.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
beau_76
Scout

Post by beau_76 »

that would be cool
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

I found another issue, you cannot aim more than 60 degrees up/down, so let's say you're on the edge of a hill you want to use it like U use to aim down on knees you cannot use the Tripod rest is useless you cannot aim more than some 60 degrees, not even 45 this shoud be fixed same if you wan to Aim up.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

mapache01 wrote:I found another issue, you cannot aim more than 60 degrees up/down, so let's say you're on the edge of a hill you want to use it like U use to aim down on knees you cannot use the Tripod rest is useless you cannot aim more than some 60 degrees, not even 45 this shoud be fixed same if you wan to Aim up.
I think it has been like that since it was introduced and if I am not mistaken it was intended.
Spoiler:

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”