the Rangefinder is a must for the new 30x65mm Spotting Scope

GoldenEagle1
Scout

the Rangefinder is a must for the new 30x65mm Spotting Scope

Post by GoldenEagle1 »

if many people want that combo scope/rangefinder let them know please thanks.

for mee i am not going to buy the new spotting scope 30*65 , what the point for that if i am not going to know the distance where i am looking and scanning an area , when u scan an area like VDB for exem , the spotting scope should tell mee at what distance i am looking to find a target because it is a game and this game is made now at render 320 m not like the real life that u can see even more further, so my point is : Am i looking at 320 m distance or am i just wasting my time and looking above 320m searching for nothing with this new scope i am not going to guess and switch all time to a rangefinder.
, it is not good to switch all time to the rangefinder to know if u are looking to the right place , i have the (7x42mm Rangefinder Binoculars) and i am going to stick with it , the rangefinder is a must to help u know where to look , and i dont care how close it can show mee the animal x30 cause at the end i am going to switch to my rifle and use the scope on it and fire the bullet

the 5.5-22x56mm Rifle Scope is definitely a beast and a must have now for the long range shot ,
i bought the second (7x42mm Rangefinder Binocular) when it came out just because it have the rangefinder and for us this a lost of ems when we already had the first one ( 8x42mm Binoculars )so the point is to get always better gear not just doing the same spotting scope (16x50mm Spotting Scop) with more 14x Magnification to get 30x thing need to bee upgraded and get use for that.

ifyou please added that rangefinder to the new spotting scope then i am going to buy for sure but until now it is not worth the ems when it wont help mee know the distance where to look because the (7x42mm Rangefinder Binoculars) already do the job . just program it again with rangefinder it is not going to hurt anybody and let us enjoy the game with less time and less place in the inventory. thanks.
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Re: the Rangefinder is a must for the new 30x65mm Spotting Scope

Post by Ravenousfox »

Too late now people have already brought the two items, IF they bring out a spotting scope with the range finder built in then it will make all other optics almost pointless.
What's wrong with using the range finder binos and the new spotting scope? that combo works just fine for me.

Also note you don't NEED the new rifle scope either, I took out this Sitka Deer with the 7x64 Caliber rifle in the heart from 284m out on just a 8x zoom scope.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/rave ... /605783392
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Ravenousfox wrote:Too late now people have already brought the two items, IF they bring out a spotting scope with the range finder built in then it will make all other optics almost pointless.
What's wrong with using the range finder binos and the new spotting scope? that combo works just fine for me.
That's not true, it's not too late at all. From the first Q&A portion of today's Game Update..
TreeKiwi wrote:“Will the new spotting scope have the rangefinder ability in them?”
At this stage no. We are going to wait to get some more community feedback after you have actually all tried everything out. The current rangefinding Binos do work out to the new ERR and beyond, but if people feel they are still inadequate, we will have a look at some options.
If you would like to know other players' viewpoints on a possible new spotting scope/rangefinder, there's plenty in another thread found here.. https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=87130

I'm all for a spotting scope/rangefinder combo and listed my reasons there.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I don't know if we really "need" more rangefinders, but i don't see EW failing to make another new item that can take advantage of the increased range and bring more ems, personally i would like a binoculars, with or without rangefinder but more zoom for wide spotting, the scope field of view its too restrictive for my personal taste.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Zarpa
Tracker

Post by Zarpa »

I would rather add a rangefinder to the old 16x50mm Spotting Scope. Just for game balance reasons.
Tuck_SFA
Hunter

Post by Tuck_SFA »

Ravenousfox wrote:Too late now people have already brought the two items, IF they bring out a spotting scope with the range finder built in then it will make all other optics almost pointless.
Hmm...don't know how people are buying these items. I can't find them in the store. Not under Optics, not under Sites. Were they taken down to redo with a range finder? If not, whereTF are they?
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Tuck_SFA wrote:Hmm...don't know how people are buying these items. I can't find them in the store. Not under Optics, not under Sites. Were they taken down to redo with a range finder? If not, whereTF are they?
If you can't see the new items (spotting scope and rifle scope) in the store, try clearing the launcher cache or changing the launcher/website language (you can instantly change it back, the new items should still be there).
Image Image Image
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

Tuck_SFA wrote:
Hmm...don't know how people are buying these items. I can't find them in the store. Not under Optics, not under Sites. Were they taken down to redo with a range finder? If not, whereTF are they?
Should see the items by doing these steps..
1. Start up game launcher
2. Settings
3. Clear launcher cache
4. Clear game cache
5. Restart launcher
Tuck_SFA
Hunter

Post by Tuck_SFA »

Thank you. I guess that clearing the caches is an automatic 'to do' when new items/updates are made. I will try and remember that. Again, thanks.
Spoiler:
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

Tuck_SFA wrote:Thank you. I guess that clearing the caches is an automatic 'to do' when new items/updates are made. I will try and remember that. Again, thanks.
Lmao :lol: Yeah it shouldn't be required, guess this update it was.
No worries, glad to help.

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”