New Calls Bundle

Exanimis
Hunter

New Calls Bundle

Post by Exanimis »

I've only thought of this because of my recent return to theHunter but wouldn't it be great to have a "Most recent Callers" bundle. it could contain the last few calls added to the game and/or lures. Maybe the Devs could put together a reserve specific bundle of calls so that we would have all the calls needed for each new reserve.
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Re: New Calls Bundle

Post by SoftShoe »

Not a bad idea but it sounds you are looking for a bundle that would cater to returning members. That would require someone to manage the changing of the package & who is to say when a call is old enough that is should be removed from the package?

I would rather see packages that would benefit newcomers to the game easing their entry to hunting specific game. What they did with the Magpie Goose Bundle was perfect! I hope they continue to do that sort of thing with any future species that are added.

Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

SoftShoe wrote:Not a bad idea but it sounds you are looking for a bundle that would cater to returning members. That would require someone to manage the changing of the package & who is to say when a call is old enough that is should be removed from the package?

I would rather see packages that would benefit newcomers to the game easing their entry to hunting specific game. What they did with the Magpie Goose Bundle was perfect! I hope they continue to do that sort of thing with any future species that are added.
Yeah, a new calls bundle would probably be a mistake but I still think that the reserve specific bundles would benefit a lot of players.
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

I don't see it happening, but, people have asked for a "shopping cart" in the store for a long time. One thing that would be cool is a "mix & match" type of bundle.
For the callers it could be any 10 calls for XXXem$.
There are many pricing / bundling schemes that would be cool to see. "Buy 3, get one free"...you could use that one anything.
A good portion of the bundles are geared ( :D ) towards newer players, which is great. But with the amount of reserves available now & the wide range of equipment that could be used, it would also be nice to see a "cart" with some sort of discount for the total em$ spent..... (anything over 3000 em$ = 15% off a trophy lodge) (I used the trophy lodge because of the additional trickle in of em$ that goes hand in hand with it).
Signature Stats
Spoiler:

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”