Tree Stands on Timber Gold Trails

User avatar
Ninjahunter79
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: November 19th, 2017, 2:04 am

Tree Stands on Timber Gold Trails

Postby Ninjahunter79 » April 20th, 2018, 7:22 pm

Make the tree stand usable on the map! So many good trees that just wont take a stand for no reason whatsoever that i can tell, please fix this!
User avatar
DYEUZ
Outfitter
Posts: 3782
Joined: October 11th, 2013, 3:36 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Re: Tree Stands on Timber Gold Trails

Postby DYEUZ » April 20th, 2018, 7:47 pm

Its been mention many time already . You are going to do like all of us . You are going to deal with it and find some other trees . :lol:

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
curlyCoyote
Tracker
Posts: 141
Joined: February 4th, 2018, 9:10 pm
Location: Somewere near the solar system

Re: Tree Stands on Timber Gold Trails

Postby curlyCoyote » April 21st, 2018, 8:44 am

Ninjahunter79 wrote:Make the tree stand usable on the map! So many good trees that just wont take a stand for no reason whatsoever that i can tell, please fix this!

Ive used 15 tree stands on Timbergold for 8 mounth's now and it worked just fine. The tree stands are pretty usable on Timbergold in my opinion.
User avatar
RidgeBack69
Outfitter
Posts: 1560
Joined: December 6th, 2015, 1:39 pm

Re: Tree Stands on Timber Gold Trails

Postby RidgeBack69 » April 21st, 2018, 9:56 am

I found that the best tree stand locations on TGT almost always have that tree that won't accept a stand.
Spoiler:
User avatar
Ninjahunter79
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: November 19th, 2017, 2:04 am

Re: Tree Stands on Timber Gold Trails

Postby Ninjahunter79 » April 22nd, 2018, 2:06 am

RidgeBack69 wrote:I found that the best tree stand locations on TGT almost always have that tree that won't accept a stand.



lol yes, me too.
User avatar
Ninjahunter79
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: November 19th, 2017, 2:04 am

Re: Tree Stands on Timber Gold Trails

Postby Ninjahunter79 » April 22nd, 2018, 2:09 am

curlyCoyote wrote:
Ninjahunter79 wrote:Make the tree stand usable on the map! So many good trees that just wont take a stand for no reason whatsoever that i can tell, please fix this!

Ive used 15 tree stands on Timbergold for 8 mounth's now and it worked just fine. The tree stands are pretty usable on Timbergold in my opinion.



Yes some trees work, but there are a few tree types that make a up a large amount of trees in TGT that wont take a stand and for no reason i can see, imo it would be great if a reasonable tree would accept the stand.
User avatar
Ninjahunter79
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: November 19th, 2017, 2:04 am

Re: Tree Stands on Timber Gold Trails

Postby Ninjahunter79 » April 22nd, 2018, 2:13 am

RidgeBack69 wrote:I found that the best tree stand locations on TGT almost always have that tree that won't accept a stand.



It seems that the trees with slightly larger bases don't accept them. Yet in Piccabeen Bay, trees the size of elephants as well as skinny as flag poles will accept a stand, just very inconsistent.
User avatar
Granti
Scout
Posts: 455
Joined: October 7th, 2016, 1:10 pm

Re: Tree Stands on Timber Gold Trails

Postby Granti » April 23rd, 2018, 7:14 am

i also never understood why the tall birches dont work...
User avatar
_dfad_
Tracker
Posts: 116
Joined: December 14th, 2017, 7:40 pm
Location: Ukraine/US

Re: Tree Stands on Timber Gold Trails

Postby _dfad_ » April 23rd, 2018, 7:30 am

Granti wrote:i also never understood why the tall birches dont work...

Birches are for juice!
Image
But not only... ;)
Image

"5 FPS at Picabeen Bay" club ;)
User avatar
Granti
Scout
Posts: 455
Joined: October 7th, 2016, 1:10 pm

Re: Tree Stands on Timber Gold Trails

Postby Granti » April 23rd, 2018, 7:45 am

_dfad_ wrote:But not only... ;)
Image


i know you ukrains are experts in making booze;) how does it taste?

in austria we make schnaps out of a tree called zirbe:

Image

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest