please, huntermate: beep...

JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: please, huntermate: beep...

Post by JimboCrow »

I'll bet you they have a HunterMate 2.0 coming out this year with this feature included, a 'premium' HunterMate. It will not be free though, I believe, but rather a purchasable upgrade version. How's that for "Swami's Prediction of the Week?" We shall see.... :)
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

JimboCrow wrote:I'll bet you they have a HunterMate 2.0 coming out this year with this feature included, a 'premium' HunterMate. It will not be free though, I believe, but rather a purchasable upgrade version. How's that for "Swami's Prediction of the Week?" We shall see.... :)
I hope so. And I guess it's not a long shot. It would equal income for them as most of us would buy it. There are actually many things they could create which would sell well. I'd sure like to see their mind map for future plans! :)
Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

Generalkommendant wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:I'll bet you they have a HunterMate 2.0 coming out this year with this feature included, a 'premium' HunterMate. It will not be free though, I believe, but rather a purchasable upgrade version. How's that for "Swami's Prediction of the Week?" We shall see.... :)
I hope so. And I guess it's not a long shot. It would equal income for them as most of us would buy it. There are actually many things they could create which would sell well. I'd sure like to see their mind map for future plans! :)
i think so too. and i really do hope its in the pipeline.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

How about a lodge that I can have whatever stands, plaques, etc I want...or don't want? A limit of course so I will have to buy another. That's fine..imagine a lodge full of rares only, a lodge of horns, a lodge of antlers, a lodge of small creatures, etc. Or two of each!

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

This is an example I made quite a while back. It's the waterfowl that get me the most. I rarely even look at them. The dog brings them over & I wait until there is a break in the action, jump out & pick them all up as quick as I can. If there were big red letters like this I would see that for sure.
I am not a programmer by any stretch, but, if it can register the difference in the hunt history, the scoresheet, & the description in the lodge, why wouldn't it be able to register on the harvest screen.
I've asked for this MANY times & in every survey I have ever filled out on here..... I even said "Please" :D
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
_dfad_
Scout

Post by _dfad_ »

voting for this too

"5 FPS at Picabeen Bay" club ;)
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

The "carrot" for EW, for making this a reality, is crystal clear imo. They would sell more taxidermy of course.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Nice idea, and we hope this time is taken into consideration.
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Generalkommendant wrote:The "carrot" for EW, for making this a reality, is crystal clear imo. They would sell more taxidermy of course.
;)
Very true....and more lodges.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Schrider

Post by Schrider »

Im totaly in favor of having fur type / rare status added to the harvest screen

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”