Bear caller

flinter is the best

Bear caller

Post by flinter is the best »

What wloud you guys think about adding a bear caller to the game. i am aware of bating but it cloud be cheaper to call.
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Re: Bear caller

Post by Generalkommendant »

I wouldn't count on it. Considering the time and effort they've put into the baiting system and refilling and so on and on it's highly unlikely. They would loose an income source.
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

nah im pretty much against mouth callers as they are a sure thing homing becon and make any species that are attracted by them that touch duller and identical to hunt. whole call mechanics could do with an overhaul. breath new life and mask the sense of routine to about 80% of game animals we have.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

A big NO from me .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

No need for a caller.
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

game would be too much like COTW nothing between the two should be same othe then the hunting aspect, i hate seeing people say they want vehicles in classic because it was in COTW even tho the games are so different.
Agree with DYEUZ,
Big NO from me.
Nathan22Outdoors
flinter is the best

Post by flinter is the best »

Yeah you are right I Guess I will invest in bating some day.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

IDK it could be a good reality check actually for Brown Bears & Grizzly bear hunting because IRL a high pitched squeal call, like a rabbit distress, or young deer distress, can bring a bear in
very close, and sometimes when they get to the call they are pretty perturbed when they find a human there, of course that's why you have a guide with a big gun
to back you up against this gigantic predator if they do charge........
But on the other hand bear baiting is only legal for use only on Black Bear hunting,...
Well in N. America anyways.
So a bear call would mimic reality in the game, but then how many players want to mimic real hunters?
so that's the catch.....
That's what bait hunters would have to face in the game,.. reality...... or bait hunting all types of bears,... and the latter has been the reflection of a higher percentage of what players like,...
even if it's the wrong way here in the real world.
Reality given in small doses works for those that really don't know the way it really is.
Heres' a taste of reality.......enjoy
_dfad_
Scout

Post by _dfad_ »

I'm against a bear caller, but I'd vote for bear repeller. Sometimes when you chase a bear and enter an area with a lot of bushes, you hear that a bear is going to attack but you do not see it until it hurts you. Black bear can be repelled by firing to air in this case, but brown bear does not interrupt an attack unless you hit it. So it's better to spook it and continue chasing to more open area.

"5 FPS at Picabeen Bay" club ;)

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”