Additional lodge features

Stealthhunter
Tracker

Additional lodge features

Post by Stealthhunter »

Just been thinking since the new trophy lodge has been announced. I was thinking that the Rustic and Tropical lodges have balconies and the "Tropical lodge" has a new area with a green house. My idea is that we pay an extra *50 em for the Rustic and Tropical lodge (pay 100 em total), to get access to the balconies and other possible taxidermy stands. For example some animal heads or small rabbits or medium plaque e.g wolf could go in the new area in the Tropical lodge or even some could go on the balconies such as another small plaque for birds/rabbits or a medium plaque for bobcats/wolf etc.
please let me know what yous think. Hopefully i have been clear enough.
*(50 em is a suggestion)
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Additional lodge features

Post by HooCairs »

It says the new lodge has "an outdoor balcony, complete with BBQ and greenhouse". Has anyone watched the live stream? Can you place animals outside? That would be weird, they would deteriorate quickly from sun, rain and bugs. Don't think they will go back and add balconies to the existing lodges. I still need a museum size lodge anyway, not just some extensions. :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

I need customizable lodges. One for horns only, one for antlers only, one for small game and birds only, one for rares of ALL species only. I will pay for a lodge that lets me decide what to put in there and how many of each. In fact, I will pay for several of them.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

stancomputerhunter wrote:I need customizable lodges. One for horns only, one for antlers only...
Having the option for antlers only or maybe skulls would be very cool.

gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Having a big enough lodge with all full body mounts would be way cool IMO............ ;)
or maybe even other separate connecting rooms or lodges, for flying bird poses on the walls, full body Deer mounts rooms, and other full body types of animals rooms.

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”