atvs or vehicles

Seifer
Hunter

Re: atvs or vehicles

Post by Seifer »

ATV's don't make any sense to me. Wouldn't you just spook everything around you? Also chasing animals on an ATV isn't hunting imo :?
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

They have their purposes, but one of them is not to shoot out of them whether moving or not.
If they had damage to them and you had to pay $em to get them fixed from falling down a slope, or hitting a tree, or big rock, then players might not run around like maniacs
while using them. But I can see them as getting to a place, just like FastTravel to a tent. And if you slow them up when you are getting to where you're going then they wouldn't spook animals
no more than if you were running. So basic knowledge of using them in the game would be how to control them without all the unsafe ways to drive them.
And getting to other places on the map without waiting to travel would be a great asset, and a lot faster than running on foot to them.
For MP games an allow option to use vehicles could be used if a host wanted to allow or not allow them on their game.
I'd still like to see horses also in the game,... not for hunting, but transportation..........I mean we got goats and cows, but I could never shoot a horse..... :P
Everybody wants reality in the game, but not always the way somebody else wants it.
So an OPTION to use these items would be the best solution. Then everybody can have it their way.
Last edited by gas56 on March 4th, 2018, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

I wouldn't mind a horse ;)
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”