HunterMate stopwatch.

JonasWP

Re: HunterMate stopwatch.

Post by JonasWP »

DYEUZ wrote:Never said it was a bad suggestion !!!!!!!

I mean , geez , guys , if you can't at least look at your HM's time and figure it out yourself , man, c'mon , learn to play the game better i say .
Really? You just keep throwing small, subtle insults...?

Do you do this to everyone who comes with suggestions on this forum, or?

Again - noone forces you to use the stopwatch. If you don't want to use it, fine. But don't begin with the "l2p" comments. Everyone plays in their own way. And FYI - I never said I couldn't "figure it out" - I said it would be a NICE FEATURE to have, in case I, or others, were tunnelvisioning and forgetting the time.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: HunterMate stopwatch.

Post by DYEUZ »

JonasWP wrote:Really? You just keep throwing small, subtle insults...? Do you do this to everyone who comes with suggestions on this forum, or?
No i don't and thats not even close to an insult imo. I reply in a similar fashion , maybe , sometimes , to insignificant suggestion . Suggestions that are thrown on the forum, without even being thought off , so that people can have a super easy game to play . Most want the game to adapt to them , while its suppose to be the other way around . And since they can't achieve this , well, they ask for stuff like that . Whats next ? A turret gun , robots , drones , bombs , etc ... so the hunter can be on the porch of the lodge and smoke his pipe , while is equipment hunts for him ?

Most of those people ,suggesting weird stuff, have probably never even hunted in real life and don't even know what real life hunting is all about .

Sorry if you were insulted by my reaction, my reply about this , but it was too much for me . Like you , i have a short fuse and am sensitive about suggestion like that .

Good hunting

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”