Nightvision/flashlights

Jackistar

Nightvision/flashlights

Post by Jackistar »

Well after seing how dark it can be at night in the game i would think its really cool if there would be some sort off flashlight/nightvision that you could bring with you. The flashlight would make animals spooke easier but nightvision just has the nightsvision effect on the screen and maybe restrict vison a bit. Just imagnine hunting at 23:00(11:00 PM) with just a bow and nightvision and you spot an red fox in no vision conditions :D.
Ofcourse the nightvison would be more expensive than a flashlight. Maybe even a nightvision scope :D .

And maybe just give some sort of flashlight to the guests. Also so you dont need to buy one :lol: .
New, Member and total noob.

Signature Stats
maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Re: Nightvision/flashlights

Post by maros.kuzar »

Jackistar wrote:Well after seing how dark it can be at night in the game...
How did you achieve that?
Jackistar wrote: i would think its really cool if there would be some sort off flashlight/nightvision that you could bring with you. The flashlight would make animals spooke easier but nightvision just has the nightsvision effect on the screen and maybe restrict vison a bit. Just imagnine hunting at 23:00(11:00 PM) with just a bow and nightvision and you spot an red fox in no vision conditions :D.
Ofcourse the nightvison would be more expensive than a flashlight. Maybe even a nightvision scope :D .

And maybe just give some sort of flashlight to the guests. Also so you dont need to buy one :lol: .
Night hunting with all you mentioned was suggested numerous times before. EW tested night hunting, but then abandoned? the idea for some reason.

IMO night hunting is good idea but I don't like the NV stuff idea at all.
Jackistar

Re: Nightvision/flashlights

Post by Jackistar »

maros.kuzar wrote: How did you achieve that?
Well i started a server to play with a friend. I asked if he wanted to test to play in very early morning, and then we saw how dark it was.
maros.kuzar wrote: Night hunting with all you mentioned was suggested numerous times before. EW tested night hunting, but then abandoned? the idea for some reason.
Ah, I didn't know that.
New, Member and total noob.

Signature Stats

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”