Sale idea Tent bundle

minamo99
Spotter

Sale idea Tent bundle

Post by minamo99 »

Hey guys!

I'd love to see a tent bundle with 1 of each tent for a discounted price.

Thanks in advance! here's a hoping!

Henk
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: Sale idea Tent bundle

Post by Tod1d »

There used to be one. I'm surprised & disappointed they removed it.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
BOOOMHEADSHOTt

Re: Sale idea Tent bundle

Post by BOOOMHEADSHOTt »

This is what I came on here to post about glad to see someone else posted aswell. Please bring back a tent bundle, I have already spent to much money this month on here don't want to spent even more so save me a little money.. I need a large tent bundle please cheers :D.
walt133
Hunter

Tent Bundle

Post by walt133 »

So I was sitting here hunting geese, and I got to thinking why don't the Dev's make a tent bundle? Where you can buy like 8 or 9 Tent's for 5000 em's. There never are enough tents for me it seems and we have bundles for most everything else. What do you guys think?
Cartoon Head
Hunter

Re: Tent Bundle

Post by Cartoon Head »

I would suggest EW do alright from the tents as they are probably the most bought item, why would they want to lose that income? There are often tents in the sale but I haven't seen a bulk tent offer though.

Don't want to see one either as the last thing I need is 10 more tents
walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

Cartoon Head wrote:I would suggest EW do alright from the tents as they are probably the most bought item, why would they want to lose that income? There are often tents in the sale but I haven't seen a bulk tent offer though.
Don't want to see one either as the last thing I need is 10 more tents
I see where you are coming from but think of the good will it would promote in the community. ;) I guess I am saying it would be more of a good deal for me. :P
Cartoon Head
Hunter

Post by Cartoon Head »

Yeah lol, it would be a good deal for us for sure
Flinter
Scout

Post by Flinter »

8 tents would be a reserve limit bundle, which would be kinda cool. If there was ever another reserve setup with 8 tents and 15 tree stands I don't think I could stop myself from getting a few. I have gotten Pretty_Boy's Hirschfelden bundle, 5 tents, 10 tripods, 10 groundblinds, (And I think some hog feeders). It is a great deal, I just always prefer the concealment of stands over tripods and groundblinds
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

They just had a tent sale last weekend. They have them from time to time, and it's when you should stock up. There are 11 reserves, and you can have 8 on each, so you can have up to 88 of them. It doesn't matter what color they are, they are all the same. They provide no camo, and why should they, it's just a mini-lodge.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

walt133 wrote:So I was sitting here hunting geese, and I got to thinking why don't the Dev's make a tent bundle? Where you can buy like 8 or 9 Tent's for 5000 em's. There never are enough tents for me it seems and we have bundles for most everything else. What do you guys think?
I think that 9 tents for 5k em$ isn't the best deal. Do the math! :P

IIRC they had 5 tents for the prize of 4 at some point and of course there are sales including tents from time to time.
Flinter wrote:I have gotten Pretty_Boy's Hirschfelden bundle, 5 tents, 10 tripods, 10 groundblinds, (And I think some hog feeders).
Actually it's his BRR bundle, but you're right that it's a great deal that can be useful on many reserves. Even if you don't use the hog feeders, there's still 25 pieces of large equipment for 7220 em$: https://www.thehunter.com/#store/bundle/208
Image Image Image

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”