Be able to select the amount of camping supplies to bring.

Minkus32

Re: Be able to select the amount of camping supplies to bring.

Post by Minkus32 »

so here we are with a thread from 2014 thats still current today. I am looking at my 87 camping supplies and trying to figure out HTF to split them so I only carry what I need.
I agree with some of the previous posts, just make them all the same weight, be it 1 supply or 1000...since not being able to split them is unrealistic, you might as well just make the weight of them unrealistic anyhow.
22SAS_Wimp
Tracker

Post by 22SAS_Wimp »

Yep, splitting camping supplies (or making any pack size the same weight) needs to be done IMHO.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Minkus32 wrote:so here we are with a thread from 2014 thats still current today. I am looking at my 87 camping supplies and trying to figure out HTF to split them so I only carry what I need.
I agree with some of the previous posts, just make them all the same weight, be it 1 supply or 1000...since not being able to split them is unrealistic, you might as well just make the weight of them unrealistic anyhow.
EW listens, so they say. This was implemented way back in 2014 when the thread started.....NOT. Sorry, those resources were used on the "can't go hunting without it" Hunting Horn.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

And is still a pending request, in cant be so hard to make to divide the stacks, if you buy a 100 cs pack you don't need bring the 100 in one hunt, just make it in ten stacks of ten cs each once they are in the inventory... And lets hope we don't get a premium version of the Hunting Horn as answer to this request. :D

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”