Park Ranger Tent Version

Post by muledeer »

Hi Patrick and first thx for the nice designs and hi all others in the Team

For me the Park Ranger and the 20 untis space is not enough sooo

i like to use the Park Ranger with some more Characteristics of Tents:

* Establish a spawn point
* Access your inventory
* elevated shooting position.
So the Ranger is a100% better tool and a must have in the store!

and what is happend to the First Person view ... you talk about it in the stream 6 months ago?
Last edited by muledeer on May 23rd, 2019, 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Park Ranger Tent Version

Post by HooCairs »

Just combine the car and the tent.

One more feature:
* elevated shooting position.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

I think a common approach for players who use the Jeep is to just pack a tent inside. You're already going to be spooking everything when you get out of the Jeep, so it doesn't hurt to plop down a tent & have access to all your gear.
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

Hawkeye wrote:I think a common approach for players who use the Jeep is to just pack a tent inside. You're already going to be spooking everything when you get out of the Jeep, so it doesn't hurt to plop down a tent & have access to all your gear.
Greetings, I think more of the possibility to make Park Ranger more attractive. There are also other types of players and if you build up a feeder setup, for example ... then you often do it or just a little later. With the Tent Ranger ^^ can you drive to the feeder and not only have to pack the feeder and re-sort, etc. 20 units of space everyone has already automatically there would be in a car much more space conceivable?
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

muledeer wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:I think a common approach for players who use the Jeep is to just pack a tent inside. You're already going to be spooking everything when you get out of the Jeep, so it doesn't hurt to plop down a tent & have access to all your gear.
Greetings, I think more of the possibility to make Park Ranger more attractive. There are also other types of players and if you build up a feeder setup, for example ... then you often do it or just a little later. With the Tent Ranger ^^ can you drive to the feeder and not only have to pack the feeder and re-sort, etc. 20 units of space everyone has already automatically there would be in a car much more space conceivable?
Fill the feeders from the launcher, and there is no need to go to them at all. The rest can be done with a tent carried in the vehicle so you already have your tent/ranger with no additional work needed.
As for a spawn point, why would you leave the ranger somewhere for that when a tent is cheaper. Now if you want to be able to return to it after you wander off hunting, just pop a tent up next to it when you leave.
No need to reinvent the wheel, just a little creative thinking.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

I'm sorry if I share my ideas in this forum. just a fart in the wind
rbent23
Scout

Post by rbent23 »

Don't be sorry. You had an idea and brought it up for input. The guys gave you some info that might be more achievable than to expect a design change. ;)

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”