Muddy girl needs its own kill count/achievement!

muledeer
Hunter

Re: Muddy girl needs its own kill count/achievement!

Post by muledeer »

in general, I wouldn't have given any weapons as a prize at all, which takes such a long time. I think a shop price of 50 euros for some exclusive skins is totally exaggerated. artificial scarcity arouses desires ... a simple marketing ploy. but also a joke if you don’t even have simple achievements for all the money, even if it’s just earned currency. it is the way it is and will probably stay that way ... I can live with it
Frew13

Post by Frew13 »

1. Add an achievement for this weapon.
2. Don't add the requirements of this weapon for the profile banner.
3. Don't make this weapon available for purchase.
4. Great.
Someone can "buy" achievements (for em$), someone can get achievements by completing daily missions, and someone else does both. You do both, and you get all achievements. Don't underestimate the work of those who spend a lot of time and nerves on daily missions.
"option, not obligation", as well as getting all achievements ;)
Brutus969
Scout

Post by Brutus969 »

JimboCrow wrote:Interesting!! You're the first person I heard trash it. That's how I feel about the Christmas lights wrapped 8x57, I hate even using it. The .300 Carbon is decent, but the standard is just dung! An engraved model like the 9.3x62 Anschutz would be much better. But the Muddy Girl is crisp!! :D

What do you consider a good looking weapon in the game? My favorite is the Call of the Wild .270. :)

Thank you for your Missions Tool!! It is wonderful. Everyone should use it!!
You're welcome :D Lol I actually learnt to like the xmas version 8x57, though I bought it initially because I just couldn't stand the weird, loud, garish orange version. Sure the xmas is garish too, but it's consistent with the xmas theme. And I can say merry xmas before pulling the trigger :twisted:

What I like most
- premium versions of 10GA, .30R,

What I like
- .405 standard, .303, 7.62, buffalo rifle, .30-30 premium, .300 carbon, engraved 9.3x62, 16GA

I think the muddy girl is so loud looking that it should spook animals from 200m if you have it equipped :P definitely the ugliest gun in the game. Before it was the standard 9.3x62. I find all the premium .270s and .308s ugly too :D
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

I agree, this weapon does not have to be available in the store.
As for the objectives it is true, something is missing when you kill the first animal and the banner of the first kill does not appear.
Having no goals makes this weapon lacking something.
I tried it this morning and I liked it a lot
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Brutus969 wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:Interesting!! You're the first person I heard trash it. That's how I feel about the Christmas lights wrapped 8x57, I hate even using it. The .300 Carbon is decent, but the standard is just dung! An engraved model like the 9.3x62 Anschutz would be much better. But the Muddy Girl is crisp!! :D

What do you consider a good looking weapon in the game? My favorite is the Call of the Wild .270. :)

You're welcome :D Lol I actually learnt to like the xmas version 8x57, though I bought it initially because I just couldn't stand the weird, loud, garish orange version. Sure the xmas is garish too, but it's consistent with the xmas theme. And I can say merry xmas before pulling the trigger :twisted:

What I like most

What I like
- .405 standard, .303, 7.62, buffalo rifle, .30-30 premium, .300 carbon, engraved 9.3x62, 16GA

I think the muddy girl is so loud looking that it should spook animals from 200m if you have it equipped :P definitely the ugliest gun in the game. Before it was the standard 9.3x62. I find all the premium .270s and .308s ugly too :D
The 9.3x74R is superior to the .30R in every way, AND looks better too!! Like a super-model.. and her little sister.... :? ;) The .340 Weatherby is also pretty sweet, and not a premium weapon either!! They're on sale right now for 420em$ and 455em$ respectively folks, so get 'em while they're hot!! And grab a Drilling Rifle while you're there as well, a truly excellent combination weapon, outstanding on the three ptarmigan reserves!!

I have only one more Hard Mission left to get my Muddy Girl, and then I'll tell you just how good she looks in my hands Brutus!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Good Hunting to you!! :D
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

JimboCrow wrote:
Brutus969 wrote:

What I like most

What I like

The 9.3x74R is superior to the .30R in every way, AND looks better too!! Like a super-model.. and her little sister.... :? ;) The .340 Weatherby is also pretty sweet, and not a premium weapon either!! They're on sale right now for 420em$ and 455em$ respectively folks, so get 'em while they're hot!! And grab a Drilling Rifle while you're there as well, a truly excellent combination weapon, outstanding on the three ptarmigan reserves!!

I have only one more Hard Mission left to get my Muddy Girl, and then I'll tell you just how good she looks in my hands Brutus!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Good Hunting to you!! :D
Haven´t you noticed the insane bulletdrop the 9.3x74R has? Seems worse then even the 9.3x62. The .30R is very accurate over distance but not quite like the muddy girl perhaps but at least close :D

The non sensical increased animal list is what make me pick the 9.3 though I do agree it does look better :)

But I don´t know the 9.3x62 wobbly beast probably made me biased against the 74R as well though it´s the same weight as the .30R and less wobbly.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

knott wrote:Haven´t you noticed the insane bulletdrop the 9.3x74R has? Seems worse then even the 9.3x62. The .30R is very accurate over distance but not quite like the muddy girl perhaps but at least close :D

The non sensical increased animal list is what make me pick the 9.3 though I do agree it does look better :)

But I don´t know the 9.3x62 wobbly beast probably made me biased against the 74R as well though it´s the same weight as the .30R and less wobbly.
I have 1380+ kills with it and Skill level 20, I know about the bullet drop. I allow for it and aim for the heart!! 8-)
Makkos Bandi
Tracker

Post by Makkos Bandi »

Brutus969 wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:It's amazing how much better the Muddy Girl looks than the other .300's. Beautiful.
I think it looks downright disgusting but each to their own :D
Yes Brutus, That is. If i gonna win that purple one ever, I will not use even once :lol:
That muddy one will be a dusty one at me and I let the gals play with that. My goal is the leather jacket. :D
"Everywhere online club" -Andreas Insomnia" :mrgreen:
-Andy Acorny : Bandi Makkos-
-Look for the solution instead of whining :twisted:
Tölgyes András: https://www.facebook.com/bandi.makkos
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Makkos Bandi wrote:
Brutus969 wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:It's amazing how much better the Muddy Girl looks than the other .300's. Beautiful.
Yes Brutus, That is. If i gonna win that purple one ever, I will not use even once :lol:
That muddy one will be a dusty one at me and I let the gals play with that. My goal is the leather jacket. :D
We gals will have 500+ kills with the Muddy Girl while wearing the jacket ;) before you even have the weapon getting dusty on your shelf!! :lol: :D
Makkos Bandi
Tracker

Post by Makkos Bandi »

JimboCrow wrote:
Makkos Bandi wrote:
Brutus969 wrote:
We gals will have 500+ kills with the Muddy Girl while wearing the jacket ;) before you even have the weapon getting dusty on your shelf!! :lol: :D
Stop kidding me, I will be so jealous! :lol:
"Everywhere online club" -Andreas Insomnia" :mrgreen:
-Andy Acorny : Bandi Makkos-
-Look for the solution instead of whining :twisted:
Tölgyes András: https://www.facebook.com/bandi.makkos

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”