Muddy girl needs its own kill count/achievement!

Foy

Muddy girl needs its own kill count/achievement!

Post by Foy »

Just noticed that it's not listed in the ACHIEVEMENTS>WEAPONS list.

Would be nice to have that added!
fantamichele
Outfitter

Re: Muddy girl needs its own kill count/achievement!

Post by fantamichele »

It was removed as soon as the missions started. This weapon cannot be obtained by all people for this reason the achivements have been eliminated
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

If they would make it available for purchase, which they should, it could have its own Achievements, which it should. I am partially (mostly) responsible that they took them away in the first place, but it was unfair the way they had it, on so many levels. Now that people have had time to earn it through their Daily Missions EW should sell it in the Store for a premium price, like the Golden Pump Action Shotgun, which should also have its own Achievements. :(

It's amazing how much better the Muddy Girl looks than the other .300's. Beautiful.
Brutus969
Scout

Post by Brutus969 »

JimboCrow wrote:It's amazing how much better the Muddy Girl looks than the other .300's. Beautiful.
I think it looks downright disgusting but each to their own :D
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

JimboCrow wrote:If they would make it available for purchase, which they should, it could have its own Achievements, which it should. I am partially (mostly) responsible that they took them away in the first place, but it was unfair the way they had it, on so many levels. Now that people have had time to earn it through their Daily Missions EW should sell it in the Store for a premium price, like the Golden Pump Action Shotgun, which should also have its own Achievements. :(

It's amazing how much better the Muddy Girl looks than the other .300's. Beautiful.
That goes both ways though. If you sacrificed more then half a year of your life to get it. Then every one with enough buck can just get it by paying. Would kind of devalue it a bit seeing it´s not limited edition anymore and all you did all that hard work all for nothing!

Now I don´t care about achievements so I don´t mind the call of the wild .270 don´t have it. Though that is a relatively small investment but still it´s an investment.
There is so many ways to pay for achievements in this game anyway so I don´t see why it matters though. I don´t buy expensive bird setups so of course I aint getting any duck or geese achievements :D
Foy

Post by Foy »

fantamichele wrote:It was removed as soon as the missions started. This weapon cannot be obtained by all people for this reason the achivements have been eliminated

Yea I just don't think 'not everyone can get it so there's no achievement' is a particularly good argument. It greatly lessens the experience and achievement of actually acquiring it, and there is no real reason to use that weapon in this case. Just seems like a cop-out excuse.

Had a discussion on discord about this, and the logic was that it would affect getting one of the weapon banners. However, I think there are definitely ways around that, remove that weapon from being required for that banner, and/or coming up with a new banner that includes these 'special' weapons.
Foy

Post by Foy »

Foy wrote:
fantamichele wrote:It was removed as soon as the missions started. This weapon cannot be obtained by all people for this reason the achivements have been eliminated

Yea I just don't think 'not everyone can get it so there's no achievement' is a particularly good argument. It greatly lessens the experience and achievement of actually acquiring it, and there is no real reason to use that weapon in this case. Just seems like a cop-out excuse.

Had a discussion on discord about this, and the logic was that it would affect getting one of the weapon banners. However, I think there are definitely ways around that, remove that weapon from being required for that banner, and/or coming up with a new banner that includes these 'special' weapons.

"This weapon cannot be obtained by all people" seems like even MORE reason to give it an achievement.
EthanRanft
Tracker

Post by EthanRanft »

Brutus969 wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:It's amazing how much better the Muddy Girl looks than the other .300's. Beautiful.
.300 Carbon beats them all IMO
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Brutus969 wrote:
Interesting!! You're the first person I heard trash it. That's how I feel about the Christmas lights wrapped 8x57, I hate even using it. The .300 Carbon is decent, but the standard is just dung! An engraved model like the 9.3x62 Anschutz would be much better. But the Muddy Girl is crisp!! :D

What do you consider a good looking weapon in the game? My favorite is the Call of the Wild .270. :)

Thank you for your Missions Tool!! It is wonderful. Everyone should use it!!
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

JimboCrow wrote:
Brutus969 wrote:
Interesting!! You're the first person I heard trash it. That's how I feel about the Christmas lights wrapped 8x57, I hate even using it. The .300 Carbon is decent, but the standard is just dung! An engraved model like the 9.3x62 Anschutz would be much better. But the Muddy Girl is crisp!! :D

What do you consider a good looking weapon in the game? My favorite is the Call of the Wild .270. :)

Thank you for your Missions Tool!! It is wonderful. Everyone should use it!!
Make me the 2nd. I'd wear that pattern on a tie with a black shirt but not on a gun.

.243 Carbon, .243 10th Anniversary, .30 R O/U Engraved II, .308 Bolt Action Carbon all much better.

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”