Full size recurve crossbow

happipunk

Full size recurve crossbow

Post by happipunk »

I would love to use it in the game as it is what I use in real life.

There are plenty of recurve bows as well as compound bows in the game, it´s just fair to do the same with crossbows!
Also, crossbow hunting is in a hig popularity spot right now and positioned to get even more popular!

It would be in between the tenpoint and the reverse draw in effective range, about 50 meters
Powerwise this things are POWERFUL
The latest real life crossbow innovation makes them capable of shooting two arrows

I personally own this kodabow, easily the best looking recurve in the market right now (in my opinion at least :lol: )

If there are some other hunters who would like this in the game please let the developers know and leave a comment :D

jttoo
Hunter

Re: Full size recurve crossbow

Post by jttoo »

Sure, and make the crossbow scopes universal, so you can choose between the 2x or 3x.
happipunk

Post by happipunk »

jttoo wrote:Sure, and make the crossbow scopes universal, so you can choose between the 2x or 3x.
That would be awesome too!
deerman30
Tracker

Post by deerman30 »

I have a recurve type irl, but i haven't got enough strength to actually set it up. And I would like to see something like this in the game, with some tweaks.

I Love Big Racks
happipunk

Post by happipunk »

deerman30 wrote:I have a recurve type irl, but i haven't got enough strength to actually set it up. And I would like to see something like this in the game, with some tweaks.
That´s awesome, thanks for the support! May I suggest you try getting a crank cocking devise for your crossbow? It really makes them much easier to load :)

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”