Adjustable animal facings at Archery Addictions Range

jttoo
Hunter

Adjustable animal facings at Archery Addictions Range

Post by jttoo »

Would it be possible to add a feature to rotate the animal models in the Archery Addictions Range, so that we could practice shots at various animal facings?

Perhaps a button that spins all the models, or buttons for 90, 120, 180 rotation?

It would also be nice to have a hunting stand there to practice shooting from a hunting stand.
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Re: Adjustable animal facings at Archery Addictions Range

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

You can just stand at different places on the range and shoot

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

Not with unlimited ammo though, right?

Has anyone tried the hunting mats at the Archery Addictions Range? If those worked there, to give you whatever distance/heading you want with unlimited ammo, then this would be the solution I'm looking for.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

How about just selling all the 3D animal targets, and we can put them at our own ranges, or on the existing ranges.??
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

Back on this subject, as I have been spending quite a bit of time practicing heart-shots with a bow, as I am quite the terrible shot in this Valentine Day event.

I could really use a hunting tower to practice at, with animals facing into the tower at 20m or less, to practice heart-shots.

This could also be a revenue opportunity to sell 3D animal models, that report shot results like you get at the Archery Addictions range. Perhaps you get shot results when standing in/on a Hunting Mat, AND make the hunting Mat deployable from within a Tower, so that we can make our own practice ranges.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

I dont have any gm$:s so down vote :D just fix the black bears and make the platforms rotating as suggested. Easiest solution and its free of charge!
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

Tod1d wrote:How about just selling all the 3D animal targets, and we can put them at our own ranges, or on the existing ranges.??
I like that idea. It’s been in my mind as well. It would be nice if these targets where in the store.
El Turista
Tracker

Post by El Turista »

Tod1d wrote:How about just selling all the 3D animal targets, and we can put them at our own ranges, or on the existing ranges.??
PPlease!!!

And could be great to test penetration on distance. And proper placement!

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”