Possibility to abort Pulsar full 'mag' reload?

Pig Mac

Possibility to abort Pulsar full 'mag' reload?

Post by Pig Mac »

+if only one arrow left to refill, don't put the arrow in the 'mag' and instantly move it from mag to being nocked, but nock it right away.
That one might be quite a bit of works for something quite minor, so just on my 'wish-list' for now

Regarding the first [Possibility to abort Pulsar full 'mag' reload], once it's started it's impossible to interrupt. (If there is anyway to do it, I'm all ears!)
No one can be so deeply OCD, that they gladly line up all the arrows, while a grizzly with an arrow in his nose starts to show that he disliked that shotplacement, even more then the bow-user did.

The ammo/arrow 'stacking' in general, I guess have been brought up quite a bit(?) As carrying 4 single arrows takes as much weight/capacity as 4x10 do, and can only be loaded one at a time.
I really love the Pulsar bow, but having to fire off all the stacks of less than 2, Just to get rid of them after a hunt feels a bit wasteful, and overall lowering the hit and kill percentage.

I guess the older game engine might not really like to combine 'units'. As that's even the way Generation Zero treats a stack of ammo.. as a 'unit' tied to the gun.
But there you can at least fill up the 'unit' with other same type of ammo to create a new 'unit'

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”