Blaser F3 ANIMATION

Hunter101

Blaser F3 ANIMATION

Post by Hunter101 »

Hi community. I own this over/under for quite a while. And as there are new shotguns comming out there are better animations that comes with them as well.
What i want to hear if there are people here who think the same, who would like to see our shotguns get new animation. Take for example this blaser F3.
First of all the aiming point is soo bad that it looks like the barrel is curvy. Second of all that annoys me is the ejection of the both cases when i fire only one.
And all this animations are not smooth, they look like rushed animations compared to 16ga side by side or 10ga lever action shotgun.
If anyone reads this topic and has a way to change things. Please do it.
BigGameHunter_21
Scout

Re: Blaser F3 ANIMATION

Post by BigGameHunter_21 »

Hunter101 wrote:Hi community. I own this over/under for quite a while. And as there are new shotguns comming out there are better animations that comes with them as well.
What i want to hear if there are people here who think the same, who would like to see our shotguns get new animation. Take for example this blaser F3.
First of all the aiming point is soo bad that it looks like the barrel is curvy. Second of all that annoys me is the ejection of the both cases when i fire only one.
And all this animations are not smooth, they look like rushed animations compared to 16ga side by side or 10ga lever action shotgun.
If anyone reads this topic and has a way to change[/color][/color] things. Please do it.
The blaser came out like 8 years ago and they didn't have the same technology to make it nice as the 16 ga and 10 ga
Sarroth
Tracker

Post by Sarroth »

Hunter101 wrote: First of all the aiming point is soo bad that it looks like the barrel is curvy. Second of all that annoys me is the ejection of the both cases when i fire only one.
I totally agree with both points. The model itself is very nice, but these two things...I don't understand the barrel problem at all. How was it possible to release this? Someone was drunk?

But I'm afraid that if we haven't gotten the fixes up until now...
|theHunter profile
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I'm so used to that barrel that i didn't even bother me anymore, but yeah, it would be really great if the old weapons get new actualized animations, or even new actualized models, like with the .243, i think would be better than new reskins, but i think Sarroth is right, if this could be done it would have been done long ago.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

Most of the reloading animations for rifles and shotguns are just plain incorrectly made. This is something that a game that markets itself as "the most realistic hunting simulator" should absolutely get right.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
Hosenfuhrer
Spotter

Post by Hosenfuhrer »

It irks me when the semi-auto shotty is loaded by putting three rounds into the magazine but the action is not racked so there should not be anything in the chamber.

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”