Train all Weapon Skill in Shoting Range or Deployable Targets

muledeer
Hunter

Train all Weapon Skill in Shoting Range or Deployable Targets

Post by muledeer »

Hi,

i play theHunter since 2013 but not all day & night and sometimes with a long break.
Whenever a New Weapon will be relaese i pay for it and try it out for a few times but when i go hunting ingame i just put all the Weapons in my Inventory for the Hope to win one of the COMPETITIONS that will runnig at this time. and as a casual gamer there is no time to spend with search and hunt animal to skill my weapons.

So i would like to have a changes to train my weapon skill at the Targets from the Shoting Range next the lodge or maybe with the Deployable Targets.

I like to login in a Shoting range and spent some time to skill my weapons without to kill one animal!

What do you think about this?
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Train all Weapon Skill in Shoting Range or Deployable Targets

Post by HooCairs »

You could max every weapon in an hour by just firing a thousands shots aimlessly at the target.

Regardless, even if they found this to be a good idea now (has been brought up many times), development for this game appears to have stopped anyway. They should be frank and close the "Thoughts and Suggestions" topic.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

HooCairs wrote:You could max every weapon in an hour by just firing a thousands shots aimlessly at the target.

Regardless, even if they found this to be a good idea now (has been brought up many times), development for this game appears to have stopped anyway. They should be frank and close the "Thoughts and Suggestions" topic.
I agree . Even the bug report section should be closed . From my understanding of the last infos received from them , all that will be done is : reskins ,new weapons , new missions , new comps from species that have none yet , and couple small events here and there .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

lol it seems so this is the end of this forum to?

but i like to play the game until the last server run.

today i renew my membership ... 3 months more

and i don´t like to firing a thousands shots aimlessly at the target^^

two handfull of aktiv forum user is not enough to keep something alive
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

muledeer wrote:two handfull of aktiv forum user is not enough to keep something alive
No new reserve or feature, there is not much to talk about that hasn't yet been talked about.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”