Ability to upgrade weapons (Standard to Engraved)

OrLoko
Spotter

Ability to upgrade weapons (Standard to Engraved)

Post by OrLoko »

With the release for the 9.3x74R O/U Break Action Rifle - Engraved
I was thinking that would be really nice if EW release a Service to Upgrade Weapons from Standard to Engraved(those available to buy, excluding Events/Competitions)
Even if that only get available when the player reach the 1.000 Harvests limit on the achievements tab.
Of course there's a lot of players that already lost their minds and brought everything in the game, but for the poor ones(or with better mental health :lol:) they will not buy the same weapon twice just because this one is "PREMIUM" spending extra 1000 em$ on it. But I'm certainly sure
that if an upgrade option exist, every player at one point would pay the difference to get Engraved.

The price always would be the difference in price without sale/discount.
Service Price = Engraved - Standard

It doesn't matter if you brought the Standard on a Sale, because in some point, the Engraved also going to be in sale, and Guess what? the price is more like to be almost the same(in difference)
For example, on END OF THE YEAR SALE - December 28 we had both 9.3x62 Anschütz 1780 D FL Bolt Action Rifle variations on sale.
I'm not sure how much off was the "Standard" but I'm going to use the same discount that the Engraved had, 30% OFF.

Engraved 700 em$ with 30$ OFF(original price 1000 em$)
Standard 490 em$ with 30$ OFF(original price 700 em$)

So even if you had brought the Standard on Sale, you still have to pay 300 em$ to upgrade it.
and that would be a total of em$ 790, still more expansive than the Engraved on Sale.

For example, the 9.3x74R O/U Break Action Rifle Standard cost 600 em$
the Engraved 1000 em$ for those who want to upgrade, can simple buy the upgrade for 400 em$, which in my opinion it is a much better thought scenario than just trying to sell a "new" weapon that someone already own for the small price tag of 1000 em$ :shock:

This also could work the other way around, if someone only have the Engraved version it could be downgraded to Standard,
from now on, it will get a little crazy 8-) .

On this scenario you would receive the em$ difference back, so your weapon would be downgraded to Standard and you also would receive the cash difference (em$), it can sound crazy because the first thought would be. "Ohhh, so can I spend it on the store?" Yes, you could, and even if you do, I know you human, when you finish your 1.000 harvest achievement(or before) you will not stand that cheap skin called Standard, you already got used to the Engraved. So now, the last option (if you spend the difference you got) it is to Buy em$

Isn't about being cheap, it's about priorities. Because nobody in they right mind would "invest" 1000 em$ only in looks (especially if they already own the Standard) they would prefer to invest that money with something else e.g, a NEW* Weapon, Outfits, Equipment, Trophy Lodges, Decoys, you name it, I'm pretty sure that the "engraved" will be they last thought...and I'm pretty sure that this rabbit hole is much deeper, it's more likely you never be done buying equipment...

*By saying New weapon I mean one that you don't have any variation of it.
WHAT IS THE POINT OF BEEN "OUTDOOR PROOF" IF THE PROBLEM WAS INSIDE THE WHOLE TIME
STATS
Spoiler:
Hosenfuhrer
Spotter

Re: Ability to upgrade weapons (Standard to Engraved)

Post by Hosenfuhrer »

Now this is a well thought out suggestion. +1 from me.

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”