Browning a5 style shotgun (12 ga semi auto, only shoots bird)

Dillakiller870
Spotter

Browning a5 style shotgun (12 ga semi auto, only shoots bird)

Post by Dillakiller870 »

My favorite animal to hunt on thehunter is duck, sadly I am getting bored with the shotgun selection. The a5 is a legendary shotgun that every avid shotgunner knows about. It was the first semi auto shotgun also(as it is seen in Red Dead redemption 2).--------YES, I KNOW; BALANCE ISSUE; to balance the gun we can only load the gun with 12 ga birdshot, and only holds 3 rounds. In other words a reskin of the 20 gauge but it shoots 12 ga rounds. The gun would offer many possible reskin options like black, camo, wood, and engraved. Here is a pic:
Dragon67
Spotter

Re: Browning a5 style shotgun (12 ga semi auto, only shoots bird)

Post by Dragon67 »

yep! +1 it's a nice gun
Hosenfuhrer
Spotter

Post by Hosenfuhrer »

Maybe even have the older original model as well? And we've seen that they can make certain guns accept certain ammo only, a case in point being the 16 gauge side-by-side and the drilling. +1 from me, especially because I have the old Auto-5 in 12 gauge.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

I had one of those exactly like the first picture all except it was a Remington model 11, same adjustable choke and all. I wish I had never gotten rid of it (stupid stupid stupid) It had a pheasant and retriever in the field engraving on both sides of the receiver.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”