Here is the 7mm-08 we should of got.

snakeyes32
Outfitter

Here is the 7mm-08 we should of got.

Post by snakeyes32 »

I'm joking by the way i just seen they made them on this platform. I knew they made a 300 win mag on that platform but not all these other's you can get that AR style chambered in pretty much anything. That thing cost almost $4000 though.
jeff1963
Hunter

Re: Here is the 7mm-08 we should of got.

Post by jeff1963 »

I would buy it, if they didn't nerf the rate of fire like they do on the auto loaders.
Thanks, ~Jeff

nachthexe
Hunter

Post by nachthexe »

Oh, look a rifle with a tactical look. For the adult children who want to feel like soldiers while hunting.
Code: Select all
snakeyes32
Outfitter

Post by snakeyes32 »

nachthexe wrote:Oh, look a rifle with a tactical look. For the adult children who want to feel like soldiers while hunting.
Did you read the post are just look at the pic? I clearly said i was joking we were extreamly lucky to get the .223 semi-auto we ain't getting anything else in a rifle expecally something in that calbier. You know they do make them in 300 win mag yeah we need one of those in the game. To replace that load one shell at a time win mag. :lol: Which they messed up and never fixed. At least they got it right on the .340 Wby mag. Technically it should be 3+1 but close enough.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

snakeyes32 wrote:
nachthexe wrote:Oh, look a rifle with a tactical look. For the adult children who want to feel like soldiers while hunting.
Did you read the post are just look at the pic? I clearly said i was joking we were extreamly lucky to get the .223 semi-auto we ain't getting anything else in a rifle expecally something in that calbier. You know they do make them in 300 win mag yeah we need one of those in the game. To replace that load one shell at a time win mag. :lol: Which they messed up and never fixed. At least they got it right on the .340 Wby mag. Technically it should be 3+1 but close enough.
I don't have a problem with the rifle or the joke, but I have a real issue with "should of". :P
Personal Bests...
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Fletchette wrote:
snakeyes32 wrote:
I don't have a problem with the rifle or the joke, but I have a real issue with "should of". :P
My mom is an English teacher and she always proof read my papers for me. She HATED when I wrote "should of" (or could of and would of), so I always did it intentionally :lol:

Not a big fan of the AR style rifles for hunting, but they look neat.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
snakeyes32
Outfitter

Post by snakeyes32 »

Fletchette wrote:
snakeyes32 wrote:

Should of, should have it's all the same. :lol: Or is it should’ve I was always bad at proper grammar.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

snakeyes32 wrote:
Fletchette wrote:
snakeyes32 wrote:

Should of, should have it's all the same. :lol: Or is it should’ve I was always bad at proper grammar.
"Should have" and "should've" are the same thing, "should've" is just the contraction of "should have". "Should of" is from people miss-hearing and/or misspeaking "should've" or less formally, "shoulda". Usually people don't notice when it's spoken, but when written, things like "should of" can cause physical pain and sometimes even death to the reader. :shock:
Personal Bests...
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:
Fletchette wrote:
snakeyes32 wrote:
My mom is an English teacher and she always proof read my papers for me. She HATED when I wrote "should of" (or could of and would of), so I always did it intentionally :lol:
My mom was also an English teacher, and because she was the only English teacher at my high school, I didn't have to take English class or English Literature. :P Because of some rule about kids not being in their parent's class, they created special "journalism" classes just for me that were taught by my football coach to replace the credits. I made it all the way through high school without ever having read a book or writing a book report. :P Of course I had to pay the piper when I was a freshman in college. They made me take a remedial English class my first semester even though my major was Aerospace Engineering, and wouldn't you know it, the professor was a classmate and roommate of my dad at Iowa State University from 20 years earlier. At the start of the first class he saw my name on the enrollment, and asked if I knew my dad (we have the same name), and I said, "yeah, he's my dad". After class he took me to his office, and called my dad so they could laugh at me. Then he asked why the hell I was in his class, because he could see that my ACT scores (even the English score) were "higher than mine", so I had to explain the issue with my mom and not having the right English credits on my high school transcripts. He said that was bureaucratic BS, and told me not to even bother coming to class the rest of the semester, he'd just give me an A. A bit in shock, I walked out thinking college was going to be pretty damn easy. Subsequent calculus and fluid dynamics classes proved my first impression of college to be wrong. :lol:
Personal Bests...
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Should of, would of, could of,.....
sounds like a lot of song lyrics for country music....... :D
Not the old tearjerker songs of yesterday though............ :cry:

About the gun... to each his/her own..................... :lol:

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”