Remington Model 760 (pump rifle)

Dillakiller870
Spotter

Remington Model 760 (pump rifle)

Post by Dillakiller870 »

The rifle also known as the Gamemaster, comes in many other calbers but I think it would be cool to get in .270. Pretty simple design; like the pump action shotgun, but shoots rifle rounds. The other calibers are: 30-06, 20, .300 savg, .35 rem, .308 winchester. Comment if you would like a diferent caliber.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Remington Model 760 (pump rifle)

Post by VonStratos »

I also think that a pump action rifle would be a nice addition, we have bolt, lever, classics, etc, even Drilling, a pump action would add a touch of variety, in a .300 would be nice for me, but since we only have a single shot .270 i think that would be my pick too.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Dillakiller870
Spotter

Post by Dillakiller870 »

VonStratos wrote:I also think that a pump action rifle would be a nice addition, we have bolt, lever, classics, etc, even Drilling, a pump action would add a touch of variety, in a .300 would be nice for me, but since we only have a single shot .270 i think that would be my pick too.
Yeah I was thinking .270 just because the pump rifle is known as a deer gun. Not a lot of BIG game hunters use a pump rifle.
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Sitting in the blind with mine right now. Would absolutely LOVE to see one in the game. It's a great gun! Mines a .300 Savage.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
MooseHunter330
Outfitter

Post by MooseHunter330 »

A pretty interresting gun. It has that nice American deer gun charme, something to go with a plaid shirt and a lumberjack hat.
Since this, at least to me, appears like a woods gun I'd be all for one in a 9mm caliber: Either .35 Whelen or .35 Remington.
An optional receiver mounted peep sight and a 1-4x24 scope would make this pretty aesthetic.
Spends all the gold and money to buy new weapons in the shape of guns.

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”