The Hitman 2: Weapon Wall

rhapsodaisical
Scout

The Hitman 2: Weapon Wall

Post by rhapsodaisical »

I hope the title made the moderator look for a moment! (hi guys, you are doing a great job!)

But I would like to suggest, as an old Hitman player, to launch a "lodge" which is just a garagetype area with a weapon wall. Trophy lodges with gun racks are cool n sexy for sure. But I'd love to have a wall that makes me hang my guns in an order I like with statistics like we have with trophy animals. (total shots, hit rate/kill rate, top organ hit, max distance)
Nathan112244
Hunter

Re: The Hitman 2: Weapon Wall

Post by Nathan112244 »

I think that would be cool :)
Nathan22Outdoors
Skorpiovenator

Post by Skorpiovenator »

Yeah, a different style to a typical hunting lodge would be pretty cool I think. Though I also hope they would give us more customisation options for our lodges. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing this kind of "lodge" at some point.
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

Customising weapons for one is to add some scopes to them. The .223 semi auto with camo scope is a package display imho. Stats would absolutely be next level epic

I see this as a square like garage/basement with the walls covered in weapons. Table in the middle with static items to case bullets, span bows etc, you know workshop feel.

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”