Another handgun for foxes etc.

Generalkommendant
Hunter

Another handgun for foxes etc.

Post by Generalkommendant »

It would be nice if they made a new handgun with the same permitted species list as the .357 revolver. Currently that's the only handgun you can equip for red fox, arctic fox and bobcats (and also turkeys, geese).
There are three handguns one step up in the permitted species list - the 10mm and two separate .44 revolvers.
Maybe a 9mm? I don't really have any suggestions of an handgun that would be in line with the .357 revolver.
Perhaps you folks have any suggestions?
MooseHunter330
Outfitter

Re: Another handgun for foxes etc.

Post by MooseHunter330 »

I could imagine a .327 Fed Mag revolver or a .32 H&R Magnum.
Ruger makes the single seven in this caliber with a 7 round cylinder. It's styled like a classic single action revolver.
You could make it a tad weaker overall but with better energy retention at longer range.
I personally like the stainless model, but Ruger also makes a Bisley version with wooden Bisley grips and blued steel.

Spends all the gold and money to buy new weapons in the shape of guns.
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

MooseHunter330 wrote:I could imagine a .327 Fed Mag revolver or a .32 H&R Magnum.
Ruger makes the single seven in this caliber with a 7 round cylinder. It's styled like a classic single action revolver.
You could make it a tad weaker overall but with better energy retention at longer range.
I personally like the stainless model, but Ruger also makes a Bisley version with wooden Bisley grips and blued steel.

Top looks alot like the current 357 but i like the look of it way better compared to the silver one
Nathan22Outdoors
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

9mm luger (9×19mm Parabellum) would be a nice addition, tad smaller then a 357 and weaker overall but would be a nice weapon to have for coyote and smaller species.
I would like if it was another 1911 with diffrent colours
This is a 1911 custom in 9mm luger but i think if we got one looking like the 2nd picture in 9mm luger it would be a sweet gun

Nathan22Outdoors
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

I would like to see some "specialty" handguns.
Generalkommendant wrote:handgun you can equip for red fox, arctic fox and bobcats (and also turkeys, geese).
Remington XP-100 in 221 Fireball would be perfect for these species.

Power wise it falls between a 22 Hornet (another great caliber to have here!) & 223 Rem. Permitted species should be exactly what you are looking for.

Generalkommendant
Hunter

:arrow: Nathan112244
:arrow: SoftShoe
Yeah, they would sell a lot of those. If they released a new alternative to the current .357 with the same permission to the species list.
It could be as SoftShoe says, a "specialty" handgun or as Nathan112244 says. A semi auto with higher fire rate then the .357 but a little bit weaker to compensate for the balance.
:arrow: MooseHunter330: Another revolver would be to similar to the current one I think. It would have to be more "exceptional".
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

I just think we have too many revolvers and to make a gun people are going to like, quickly 1911 would be the way because lets be honest..
who here doesen't like the current 10mm
Nathan22Outdoors
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Nathan112244 wrote:I just think we have too many revolvers and to make a gun people are going to like, quickly 1911 would be the way because lets be honest..
True. I think so too. No more revolvers (they look so hideous with scopes as well). A 1911-ish semi auto would be a best-seller I reckon.
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

Generalkommendant wrote:
Nathan112244 wrote:I just think we have too many revolvers and to make a gun people are going to like, quickly 1911 would be the way because lets be honest..
True. I think so too. No more revolvers (they look so hideous with scopes as well). A 1911-ish semi auto would be a best-seller I reckon.
im still waiting for a crossbow handgun :? :?
Nathan22Outdoors
Valrag
Spotter

Post by Valrag »

Nathan112244 wrote:9mm luger (9×19mm Parabellum) would be a nice addition, tad smaller then a 357 and weaker overall but would be a nice weapon to have for coyote and smaller species.
I would like if it was another 1911 with diffrent colours
This is a 1911 custom in 9mm luger but i think if we got one looking like the 2nd picture in 9mm luger it would be a sweet gun

i am all for more 1911s. But why 9mm? .45 ACP is weaker than .357 magnum as well. Just go Ahead and make it a real 1911 ;)

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”