A speical request! [premium weapons sale]

TrueshotM
Scout

A speical request! [premium weapons sale]

Post by TrueshotM »

Hello Ew! As a newbie to forums *this is my first and only* I've seen polls put up but don't know how to create my own or I would for this topic to vote how many would purchase a premium. As a little hint, I'm from Texas, down here the majority of people hunt deer with a 30.30 or compound bow. Seeing as it's a Holiday and we have some deer up for the competitions... I was hoping we could the premium 30-30 *Lone Star* on sale as well as all the other premiums. I'm sure there a lot of people waiting for a premiums sale seeing as we haven't had one in a long time. If anyone else has a premium in mind they are willing to purchase this weekend please reply and maybe we can get a deal going. If not I'm very patient ;)
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: A speical request!

Post by JimboCrow »

If you can find the 2015 retail version for sale online or in a bargain bin somewhere, you get the .30-30 Lever Action Premium (Lone Star) included, plus a six month membership. Sometimes the retail versions can still be found, often for a less than the rifle itself. :)
TrueshotM
Scout

Post by TrueshotM »

JimboCrow wrote:If you can find the 2015 retail version for sale online or in a bargain bin somewhere, you get the .30-30 Lever Action Premium (Lone Star) included, plus a six month membership. Sometimes the retail versions can still be found, often for a less than the rifle itself. :)
Much respect Jimbo, seen you top on the leaderboards for a while...but I'd rather pay full price than hunting pecking and paying shipping and handling. Just thought they might be able to rank in a bit of puppies feet if they did an all premium sale. I still have lots of new weapons to play with. I'll wait. Happy hunting!
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

TrueshotM wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:If you can find the 2015 retail version for sale online or in a bargain bin somewhere, you get the .30-30 Lever Action Premium (Lone Star) included, plus a six month membership. Sometimes the retail versions can still be found, often for a less than the rifle itself. :)
Much respect Jimbo, seen you top on the leaderboards for a while...but I'd rather pay full price than hunting pecking and paying shipping and handling. Just thought they might be able to rank in a bit of puppies feet if they did an all premium sale. I still have lots of new weapons to play with. I'll wait. Happy hunting!
If you find it online it would just be sent to you as an activation key in an email. No shipping charges, and you would be up and running in a few minutes. Maybe someone else will post who knows of a retailer online still selling the keys. The 2016 version has the premium version of the .45-70 Government rifle included! But of course I see your point, and an all premium sale would be a very nice marketing event indeed. :)
TrueshotM
Scout

Post by TrueshotM »

JimboCrow wrote:
TrueshotM wrote:
If you find it online it would just be sent to you as an activation key in an email. No shipping charges, and you would be up and running in a few minutes. Maybe someone else will post who knows of a retailer online still selling the keys. The 2016 version has the premium version of the .45-70 Government rifle included! But of course I see your point, and an all premium sale would be a very nice marketing event indeed. :)
Ahh ok I'm very familiar with key numbers. I got the premium 45-70, that's too much of a beauty to pass up. I'll buy the rifle, and special scope for the 30-06 lever when I start my deer hunting again. Would be nice though EW ;) One day only special? huh huh? :D

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”