Nosler branding?

BuckWill
Spotter

Nosler branding?

Post by BuckWill »

I see some nosler brand ammo, which gives me an idea for some nosler rifles though the model I held in hand the stock felt bulky and just ugly (liberty or patriot model I believe)though I’m sure some of the models are great,but what I am a fan of is the new cartridges they have been creating. They have great bullets already ( I use the accubond long range in my .280 rem.) and the new calibers seem to be amazing.
They all fit in a standard non magnum chamber and compete with the top dogs in each caliber. The .22 nosler might not compete with the 22-250 or the .220 swift but it’s made specifically for the ar15 platform and it kicks the .223’s butt. The .26 nosler hangs with the 6.5-300 Weatherby ands is much more efficient and less overbored. The .28 nosler hangs with most any other 7mm. The .30 nosler beats out the Weatherby,maybe not the Remington ultra mag but those are on a magnum action. Last but definitely not least is the .33 nosler beats out the mighty lapua by 25 FPS with 18% powder usage.
The best part is that they fit in any standard action like the Winchester mags but easily surpasses those extremely popular cartridges in ballistics. The downside is cost and availability of ammo,but in this game that wouldn’t be an issue. How about a .30 nosler using the Christensen arms carbon fiber wrapped barrels and the Swarovski Z8i scope. A setup I was so close to pulling the trigger on but I’m happy with my .280 rem and 30-06 built on an old Springfield action. Oh that reminds me, they kind of brought back the .280 ackley improved which gets extremely close to the 7mm Remington mag, the most popular magnum along with .300 Winchester mag. Rumors are they are going to be making a .37 and .41 nosler as well
Sorry for the lengthy post but I have a lot of passion for rifles, and would love to see at least a couple of these if the hunter does have a partnership or contract with nosler. Make the most of it and use these amazing calibers.

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”