What Weapons Would You Like To See?

Sherab86
Hunter

Re: What Weapons Would You Like To See?

Post by Sherab86 »

I would like to see in the game something modeled visualy and performance wise after Mossberg 500/590 series. :)
CTB76

Post by CTB76 »

Firstly, hi everybody, this is my first post!
Regarding the topic I would like to see in the future the following weapons:
A 3 shot semi-auto 12ga shotgun (based on Maxus or SX3/4 or Vinci or even Affinity, you name it) with the possibility of mounting a scope/red dot
A 12ga bolt action shotgun (based on a Mossberg or a Marlin or a Savage/Stevens) again with the possibility of mounting a scope/red dot
A 20ga side by side or over an under shotgun (based on 486 and Citori respectively)
A 22lr bolt action rifle (maybe based on CZ 452) with appropriate scopes
A 7x57 bolt action rifle (as maybe a classic Mauser M98 hunting rifle) with appropriate scopes
And definitely 5/3 shot capacity for .243,.270 and .300 existing rifles.
_dfad_
Scout

Post by _dfad_ »

SKS. In any of it's 'civil' modifications (OP-SKS, KO-SKS, TOZ-97, Fort-207 etc).

Why?
- It is still very popular in many countries;
- It's semi-automatic;
- It can utilize 'PU' sight that we have in the game already for Mosin's rifle (http://thehunter.wikia.com/wiki/3.5x_Cl ... ifle_Scope);
- It has good ballistic with military 7.62x39 ammo, but also several 'civil' ammo types exist, including expansive. We could have regular one for a wolf and expansive for a bear (no kidding, SKS was used by arctic expeditions to protect against polar bears);
- It has native magazine for 10 cartridges (also there are custom models for 5, 20 or 30);
- It could have 'premium' modification capable to use modern sights.

More about it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SKS

"5 FPS at Picabeen Bay" club ;)
Joanna79

Post by Joanna79 »

Hello together, new to the Forum but enjoying heavily the simulation I´d like to see another rifle .22 lfb or maybe .22 mag.
In our shooting-club we use for instance the .22 military trainers like the mosin-nagant produced in Radom Poland.
(Personally I am deeply grateful for the Mosin-Nagant already available. I own the 91/30 in real-life and it is very well done for the simulation :D )
Also interesting could be a bolt-action .22 like the Anschütz 1416 or similar.
DiomedesDK
Spotter

Post by DiomedesDK »

I would like to see the 6.5x55 changed a bit so we could hunt foxes and bobcats with it. Then it would be more relevant to get a rifle with this magnificent caliber.
Also pump up the 9.3x62 rifles. They are as powerful as the 9.3x74R in real life (or even more) and should be permitted for the same species.

A very nice looking double rifle (side by side) in 375 H&H or more powerful would be a beautiful addon to the collection. If it is technically possible a bochbuchsfinte with 7x57R and 20ga barrel..
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

.243, .270 and especially the .300 with magazines as IRL.

More permitted species for the 6.5x55. Fox, Bobcat.

Coyote and/or Bison and Banteng to the .30R's list of permitted species.

An old traditional crossbow would be nice.

Another muzzleloader. Preferably a traditional one of some sort. Possibly also a handgun variation in a traditional style.

Add another scope (of at least 12X mag.) to the ones that goes without it today.
That is:
.223 Semi, .243 Bolt, 6.5x55 Bolt (and the R8 please?), .270 Bolt, .308 Bolt, 30-06 Stutzen, .300 Bolt, .340 Weatherby.

Update the Reverse Draw Crossbow scope (2X) to be better. Should be at the same magnification as the Tenpoint (3X).
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Generalkommendant wrote:
An old traditional crossbow would be nice.

Another muzzleloader. Preferably a traditional one of some sort. Possibly also a handgun variation in a traditional style.

Update the Reverse Draw Crossbow scope (2X) to be better. Should be at the same magnification as the Tenpoint (3X).
I would echo these. I would love to see a Pennsylvania/Kentucky style FLINTLOCK rifle.

Romainhunter65

Post by Romainhunter65 »

ballester_molina
Spotter

Post by ballester_molina »

I'd like to see 9,3x74r. Make it possible to buy in game store for god's sake!
Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

A BB pistol. Very quiet and just powerful enough to send those doe the other way.

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”