What Weapons Would You Like To See?

ItsFro

What Weapons Would You Like To See?

Post by ItsFro »

Personally, I'd like to see a new bow (preferably primitive) or a flintlock muzzleloader. I know the Flintlock would have to be similar to the cap lock, but it adds a third muzzleloader that I'd definitely buy because of my joy of using them while hunting in real life. If they would implement a flintlock i'd like to see it resemble either a Kentucky Long rifle or a Modern camo/black one.

Image Image
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Re: What Weapons Would You Like To See?

Post by baloo.the.dog »

flintlock shotgun please
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Semi Auto .308 or .300 , Remington Bar or Remington 7400 (i go with BAR)
testbreaker
Tracker

Post by testbreaker »

12 Ga semi auto with a 3 shell load.
Flinter
Scout

Post by Flinter »

I'd be all for a modern flintlock, just to contrast the classic look of the cap lock. A nice camo finish would look pretty cool imo. But if they do it, they have to get the flash correct :)
ItsFro

Post by ItsFro »

Flinter wrote:I'd be all for a modern flintlock, just to contrast the classic look of the cap lock. A nice camo finish would look pretty cool imo. But if they do it, they have to get the flash correct :)
YES! The flash would be a very important thing if they would add it. If they wanted it to be very realistic they could make them not go off in the rain/snow, but I feel as if that would really rub some people the wrong way...
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Moved to <Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions>
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

Native American Longbow.
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Here's my take on the flintlock - Fine, they can make whatever anyone wants - I have finally made it to the point where, I don't and wont have all the weapons and it's OK - But keep in mind, if it rains it's going to misfire, or not fire at all and you have to recharge the flash pan, or maybe it even does a half spittle and the ball rolls along the ground. I just want the realism to be portrayed - There's a reason the rope was replaced by the flint/flash pan, and that was replaced by the percussion cap and that was replaced by the modern cartridge.... so keep it real :D

Now a dbl barrel black powder shotgun would be cool - I've shot them for fun, not hunted with them, and they are fun! They don't kick bad (usually pretty heavy Damascus barrels) and make lots of smoke which is the whole point but an afternoon of shooting black powder stuff and you look like you just got off your shift in the coal mines - They are dirty, dirty guns - I used to make a few bucks on the side tearing down and cleaning them for friends of mine and it's like shoveling coal or spreading roofing tar, you get it all over, Pyrodex or not- Myself, I'm good with what we have in black powder but more power to the people if they make more!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
ItsFro

Post by ItsFro »

Radamus wrote:Here's my take on the flintlock - Fine, they can make whatever anyone wants - I have finally made it to the point where, I don't and wont have all the weapons and it's OK - But keep in mind, if it rains it's going to misfire, or not fire at all and you have to recharge the flash pan, or maybe it even does a half spittle and the ball rolls along the ground. I just want the realism to be portrayed - There's a reason the rope was replaced by the flint/flash pan, and that was replaced by the percussion cap and that was replaced by the modern cartridge.... so keep it real :D

Now a dbl barrel black powder shotgun would be cool - I've shot them for fun, not hunted with them, and they are fun! They don't kick bad (usually pretty heavy Damascus barrels) and make lots of smoke which is the whole point but an afternoon of shooting black powder stuff and you look like you just got off your shift in the coal mines - They are dirty, dirty guns - I used to make a few bucks on the side tearing down and cleaning them for friends of mine and it's like shoveling coal or spreading roofing tar, you get it all over, Pyrodex or not- Myself, I'm good with what we have in black powder but more power to the people if they make more!
I would like them to make it realistic with the misfires etc... I've been hunting with them now for three seasons and have killed two deer. It's always a fun struggle trying to keep your powder dry, but in the end it is much more rewarding them almost any other thing I've killed with.

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”