What Weapons Would You Like To See?

MooseHunter330
Outfitter

Re: What Weapons Would You Like To See?

Post by MooseHunter330 »

I would really like an old school sporting rifle from the 1900-1950 period.

For example, this custom Mauser sporter in caliber 9,3x62:

Or maybe a classic American rifle like this Griffin&Howe sporter, caliber .30-06. Other choices could include .257 Roberts, 7x57 Mauser or .250-3000 Savage.
Spends all the gold and money to buy new weapons in the shape of guns.
Valrag
Spotter

Post by Valrag »

MooseHunter330 wrote:I would really like an old school sporting rifle from the 1900-1950 period.

For example, this custom Mauser sporter in caliber 9,3x62:

Or maybe a classic American rifle like this Griffin&Howe sporter, caliber .30-06. Other choices could include .257 Roberts, 7x57 Mauser or .250-3000 Savage.

that mauser is exactly what i am talking about. such a beautiful rifle. But please give it something better than the old classic 4x scope
Hosenfuhrer
Spotter

Post by Hosenfuhrer »

I don't know if this would be viable, but maybe some long guns in handgun calibers would be interesting.. They would have less bullet drop, for example, and retain more energy than their handgun counterparts. In the USA, many lever action guns are now chambered in modern handgun ammunition such as .357 Magnum or .44 Magnum, not to mention the old west levergats in .45 Long Colt.

Of course, for added challenge, these levergats should not be available with a scope.
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

Spear would be my top pick. My ancestors burnt wagons so I would love to be a spear chucker in game too.
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

I have voted for a candy red slingshot and a carbon black phyton bow before... ...but now I want this gun:
Not only for the pink tribal tattoed wabbits, but also for the green belly button pierced "feral" hogs,
...they poisons much the mushrooms in the EHR and I dont like it :?

rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

I have been watching my old Shherlock Holmes series and instantly fell in love with this, the Girandoni air rifle out of the 17th Century

http://firearmshistory.blogspot.com/201 ... rifle.html
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

I really, really wish the .300, .243 and .270 updated to have magazine and the load be like the Anschütz and rest of new Bolt action rifles and not the ONE ROUND as is now;

Or if to much work for devs then another .300 rifle with MAGAZINE, could be a new Bolt action, an AR Style like the .223 or Browning BAR, I really prefer those rifles be updated to have magazine, the .243 (carbon), .270 (COTW) and .300 Compositec should be updated or when the .300 Carbon launched should be updated with magazine.

I really like the reload mechanism of the .308 Carbon so why not launch that rifle in .300, .243, .270?? Instead of update? more income, even can be launched in a Bundle!! with the option to use the Eagle Mk I Scope, the classic 3-9x40 (dot reticle).

What other think??

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”