New Shotgun.

MooseHunter330
Outfitter

Re: New Shotgun.

Post by MooseHunter330 »

Would definetely love to see this one.
Marlin Model 55 10ga. Goose Gun:
Spends all the gold and money to buy new weapons in the shape of guns.
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

oooh that would be very different. i really really really like that!.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

10GA would be nice but please no bolt action shotgun :roll:

http://www.browning.com/products/firear ... tguns.html
Spoiler:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

For my 50th time suggesting it Benelli Super Black Eagle - Yes, we need a new 12ga, it's time,
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Radamus wrote:For my 50th time suggesting it Benelli Super Black Eagle - Yes, we need a new 12ga, it's time,
Agreed but I would like to see one with it's own ammo even if it is a 12ga. 3 1/2" magnum would work
Spoiler:
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Post by baloo.the.dog »

pedersolli muzzleloading double barrel shotgun is all I want.... imagine flushing a rooster pheasant and then poof, a white cloud, and when it clears you see that bright red dome rising above the grass (you know what that means)

Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!
Hosenfuhrer
Spotter

Post by Hosenfuhrer »

What I would love to see is a Browning Auto 5 or something modeled closely after one, especially since there's 16Ga ammo now, so it could be the Sweet Sixteen model, and the name could be The Humpback or Sweet 16.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Well we got the new 16 ga. double hammer.
But so far its barrels are the same chokes.
If they could make the left barrel with a full choke, and make the right barrel with a modified choke,
than that would make the whole difference in a double shotgun.
And the silver bullet to make a drilling also.
The old bird hunter 2003 game had done this, so I can't believe this game engine is not capable also of being done.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

gas56 wrote:The old bird hunter 2003 game had done this, so I can't believe this game engine is not capable also of being done.
It's not a limitation of the engine, but it's also not a feature of the engine. It all comes down to time and money. I agree that for double barrel shotguns, different chokes would be great. A lot of code would have to be changed though, and a lot of new code would have to be written. Much of this stuff was considered closely when trying to determine whether a drilling gun was feasible. For the latter, the in-game interface would have to be updated to allow multiple ammo types to be loaded into a weapon. The HUD would have to be updated to show the correct information. Barrel selection would need to be possible. The inventory code would have to be updated. That's just the tip of the iceberg. Both suggestions would be fantastic, but I would have to question whether the return would be worth it, especially for a drilling. It would have to be sold for such a high price tag just to cover the cost of developing the system to support it.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

caledonianblues wrote:
gas56 wrote:The old bird hunter 2003 game had done this, so I can't believe this game engine is not capable also of being done.
It's not a limitation of the engine, but it's also not a feature of the engine. It all comes down to time and money. I agree that for double barrel shotguns, different chokes would be great. A lot of code would have to be changed though, and a lot of new code would have to be written. Much of this stuff was considered closely when trying to determine whether a drilling gun was feasible. For the latter, the in-game interface would have to be updated to allow multiple ammo types to be loaded into a weapon. The HUD would have to be updated to show the correct information. Barrel selection would need to be possible. The inventory code would have to be updated. That's just the tip of the iceberg. Both suggestions would be fantastic, but I would have to question whether the return would be worth it, especially for a drilling. It would have to be sold for such a high price tag just to cover the cost of developing the system to support it.
It wasn't that I would really want to have a drilling, but a lot of other players who had requested many times of having this type of gun.
I would really suggest if you made a double shotgun that represented firing always in sequence the right barrel, then the left barrel that you could figure out a way for one gun to do 2 different shot patterns one after the other simulating 2 choked barrels but using only one line of fire and 1 mouse action for the triggers like a repeating gun with only 2 shots. This might lay the way to figuring out how to do a drilling without so much time spent into just it, but if you cannot do this because you think it wouldn't be worth the high cost of developing it, then maybe more powerful double rifles could be made in the place of a drilling......especially for those really big game animals :D
Sometimes simpler is better.......... and a lot less work in making it.

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”