Hunting Spear

Ludante
Outfitter

Hunting Spear

Post by Ludante »

Guys, I really think this would be a cool new accessorie in The Hunter (don˙t know if somebody already suggested) :o

I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
gas56
Outfitter

Re: Hunting Spear

Post by gas56 »

Don't they have that in "Primal"? :lol:
Why not. Slingshots have also been asked for.
I just waiting to be able to throw rocks. :D
Lem
Scout

Post by Lem »

what self respecting governing body is allowing the use of neon spears to take wild game?. i honestly cant belive this is a real product on the market.
nachthexe
Hunter

Post by nachthexe »

Lem wrote:what self respecting governing body is allowing the use of neon spears to take wild game?. i honestly cant belive this is a real product on the market.
If in doubt, I would say USA. :)

Google image search snoop shows http://www.unitedcutlery.com/Category.aspx?cat=M4 as a source
Code: Select all
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Lem wrote:what self respecting governing body is allowing the use of neon spears to take wild game?. i honestly cant belive this is a real product on the market.
You would be surprised at all the countries.
Spears are nothing new, and the 1st tools for hunting & defending against animal attack.
This is a part of mans history.
but modern Neon Spears. Yes, it helps to see where they hit, and find them, in low light and water, if they're thrown.
I'm sure you heard of Wild Boar Hunting.
Spears are still used for many types of hunting.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=spe ... &FORM=IGRE
@LEM, where are you from?
Last edited by gas56 on February 23rd, 2015, 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lem
Scout

Post by Lem »

they were used on mass by a tribe of hunters against 1 animal usually because its all they had at there disposal. and its hardleys a horseback hunting lance.

i highly doubt a bright green throwing spear used by one guy is a viable hunting method haha.

thanks for that link nachthexe, its made my night. Because sometimes you just need a "tactical kommando survival pole hammer" hahaha!!

lovely dull Chinese steel shipped out to all those special forces guys waiting for the zombie apocalypse in there mothers basements.
Lem
Scout

Post by Lem »

@LEM, where are you from?

gas95, i have the privilege of being one of her majesty Queen Elizabeth II most loving of sons.

where carrying a stupid neon spear will make you the laughing stock of the royal court and probably get you banged up in her majesty s correctional house for horrid little villains.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Lem wrote:they were used on mass by a tribe of hunters against 1 animal usually because its all they had at there disposal. and its hardleys a horseback hunting lance.

i highly doubt a bright green throwing spear used by one guy is a viable hunting method haha.

thanks for that link nachthexe, its made my night. Because sometimes you just need a "tactical kommando survival pole hammer" hahaha!!

lovely dull Chinese steel shipped out to all those special forces guys waiting for the zombie apocalypse in there mothers basements.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See all the laughing. It's not the way you think.

Now watch again

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by gas56 on February 23rd, 2015, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lem
Scout

Post by Lem »

see all these emotes? no?

its becasue im not 15
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Lem wrote:see all these emotes? no?

its becasue im not 15
I would say what I really feel about the way you think, but I think I'll drop it from the whole superior than thou attitude.
And I really don't care about what your court thinks.
But at least I have compassion for other people and don't judge them no matter where they come from or what they use.
Last edited by gas56 on February 23rd, 2015, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”