National Archery Day 2023

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
herajika
Tracker

Re: National Archery Day 2023

Post by herajika »

Deconstructed wrote:Let's not forget the 75k hog top tier. The last two (Turkey and Whitetail) was 25k? Tripled the top tier goal. A lot easier to pile up Turkey and Whitetail kills faster than hogs...
Hmm. Yes, how about that? I don't see getting even 3rd tier in this event, which obviously intentional. That's a little bit curious.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I gave up on the fleeing yote- I see now tho' how folks are succeeding at it- and that ain't for me. Good luck to everyone still tryin'. It is obvious on how it is being done. :|

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

BCKidd wrote:I gave up on the fleeing yote- I see now tho' how folks are succeeding at it- and that ain't for me. Good luck to everyone still tryin'. It is obvious on how it is being done. :|

BCKidd.
I did :o pull it off- didn't even have to get her stuck in the trees. ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:
BCKidd wrote:I gave up on the fleeing yote- I see now tho' how folks are succeeding at it- and that ain't for me. Good luck to everyone still tryin'. It is obvious on how it is being done. :|

BCKidd.
I did :o pull it off- didn't even have to get her stuck in the trees. ;)

BCKidd.
I knew you could do it.. the right way! ;)
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

SpudFella84

Post by SpudFella84 »

Is anyone else having their "A Roe Deer" competition harvests not count? I got two between 40-45m with a compound bow and neither counted as an entry. I tried on two reserves and have also noticed the leaderboard is currently empty (still early I know but I'm used to seeing at least a couple of people there in the first 5 hours). :lol:

Thanks for the continued events and support. :)
rafaelbeirigo

Post by rafaelbeirigo »

I'm not confident enough in my skills to try the mission, but I was willing to give the hogs a try. After getting the feeder to start attracting, I set a tent nearby and tried to get the hogs to come after the scent lure. It didn't work: they just went away to the opposite direction. I was very intrigued by that... Shouldn't they be attracted by the scent once they are not attracted by the feeder anymore?
TheWind7
Outfitter

Post by TheWind7 »

Thanks for the surprise comp EW! I appreciate the challenge!
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

SpudFella84 wrote:Is anyone else having their "A Roe Deer" competition harvests not count? I got two between 40-45m with a compound bow and neither counted as an entry. I tried on two reserves and have also noticed the leaderboard is currently empty (still early I know but I'm used to seeing at least a couple of people there in the first 5 hours). :lol:

The bug with this comp has been found and murdered. Our apologies for the inconvenience and the time taken.
SpudFella84

Post by SpudFella84 »

AveryW88 wrote:
SpudFella84 wrote:Is anyone else having their "A Roe Deer" competition harvests not count? I got two between 40-45m with a compound bow and neither counted as an entry. I tried on two reserves and have also noticed the leaderboard is currently empty (still early I know but I'm used to seeing at least a couple of people there in the first 5 hours). :lol:

The bug with this comp has been found and murdered. Our apologies for the inconvenience and the time taken.
Thanks for the quick fix. :D
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Mission done, swapped from the Tenpoint to the reverse draw crossbow and it did the trick. Good to see the tracer arrow running of with the coyote. Done the "proper" way, I had no luck with the "tree trap" method.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”