Community League Invitational

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Community League Invitational

Post by AveryW88 »

Howdy!

Next up in Bushrangers Run is European Rabbit.

It's happened. The challenge has been issued. The top-ranked hunters in BCKidd's Forum Competitions are ready to face off with the top-ranked Community League competitors (who answered messages) from the last two seasons. 20 players, 9 hunters from each group with BCKidd for the Forum and one of Classic's developers for the League have 5 days to hunt for the top spot.

So support your team, kick yourself for not checking your mail, and enjoy watching other people do all the hard work while we settle which team exactly is more skilled.

Want to compete next time? Rack up points in the official Community Forum or the Community League!

BCKidd

Re: Community League Invitational

Post by BCKidd »

AWESOME! Go Team Forum- let's show 'em how it is done! :lol: :lol: Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

You betcha! ;) Team Forum is on their way! Team EW still has a few players that need to make attempts (I can't point fingers, though - I haven't done mine yet either :? ).

For anyone not following the thread, you can see how the teams are doing here:
https://tinyurl.com/ForumVsEW-2022
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

napeHb_c_neperapom_DK
Hunter

Post by napeHb_c_neperapom_DK »

The rules say that only a typical deer...but NT 336 points counted :oops: :oops:
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/ledo ... /904277861
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

It's already been removed, sorry about that.
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

The results are in! Well played to all competitors and congratulations to the trophy winners :mrgreen:

And a thank you to fon_Belkrofft_DK and the Forum team for the image :)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

It was a great time! Thanks EW for accepting the challenge and EW's Community League's fate. Team Forum rocked this one! :D Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:It was a great time! Thanks EW for accepting the challenge and EW's Community League's fate. Team Forum rocked this one! :D Respectfully,

BCKidd.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: We did, we did! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I understand how this was a challenge for EW and the Devs as well, and really appreciate their hard work to make this happen.
I think there were only a couple of minor "glitches" that can be looked at before the next event like this- and finding those to know to fix them is helpful for everyone! :D
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:It was a great time! Thanks EW for accepting the challenge and EW's Community League's fate. Team Forum rocked this one! :D Respectfully,

BCKidd.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: We did, we did! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I understand how this was a challenge for EW and the Devs as well, and really appreciate their hard work to make this happen.
I think there were only a couple of minor "glitches" that can be looked at before the next event like this- and finding those to know to fix them is helpful for everyone! :D
I think one of the main ones is crashes from the game at the start of a map with a running competition. There are not many attempts, and this strains the players. After all, somehow it was that the error at the start was not subtracted from the attempts of the competition.
And once again to all the players of the competition, organizers and developers of EW, my congratulations for the game and the work done!!!

Return to “Official Community Competitions”