Summer Fiesta 2022

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Summer Fiesta 2022

Post by AveryW88 »

Howdy!

First off, if you don't have auto-update enabled for Classic, make sure you update the game!

Now, then. Let's Fiesta! Until the 25th of August, the EHR is celebrating Summer in all its glory, and its less glorious aspects. Anyone who's played through one of our harder Fiesta mission packs knows what we're talking about. For those of you that haven't, there are 5 multi-species competitions lasting 6 days each and 3 Mission Packs. They'll test your knowledge, your skills, your tenacity, and, to a degree, your luck. All missions allow multiplayer, so don't flake out on us yet.

Participate for the prizes, the trophies, and the glory! This event is going to work a bit differently, so read on. Don't do that thing where you skip everything and then complain you didn't know about something.

While we're considering this an event, it isn't going to function like one. There are no special point$ to collect, no fancy banner and calendar. Activate your missions from the mission page and your comps from the competition page as you normally would.

All three mission packs will be available for the duration (the hardcore pack, Spice Things Up, unlocks after completing the easier Colorful Smelly Candies mission). A Hard Nut to Crack is available from the start.

The tiered comps run for six days each, they do not overlap. The Weightsaver Bonanza comp runs for the full 30 days. You have 30 attempts BUT one new animal will be added every Monday and Thursday. Remember to deactivate the comp in between sessions so you don't waste attempts. Highest combined weight wins. To be eligible, you need at least one harvested animal of each species.

CALENDAR

Event Duration: 30 days

Start: 27 July 2022 (Wednesday) - morning

End: 25 August 2022 (Wednesday) - 23.59 UTC

MISSIONS

As explained, but you probably skipped it, all three mission packs will be available for the duration (the hardcore pack, Spice Things Up, unlocks after completing the easier Colorful Smelly Candies mission). A Hard Nut to Crack is available from the start. You can play them in Multiplayer.

Remember that the Fiesta is our event for the hardcore players. Anyone should be able to complete Colorful Smelly Candies. The other two will require a little more effort. Spice Things Up is split into 3 missions, so give it a try if you can. You may not be able to complete the whole pack, but you can still win part of the prize.

Colorful Smelly Candies:
A total of 8,000 gm$, 100 em$, a trophy, a Tent and some Camping Supplies.

A Hard Nut to Crack:
A total of 4000 gm$, 250 em$, a trophy and a 1 Month Unlimited Ammo Pass.

Spice Things Up:
A total of 4,500 gm$. 500 em$, a trophy and a Tripod Stand

COMPETITIONS

The event comes with six competitions, 5 tiered comps that last a week each and one that lasts the duration!

WEIGHTSAVER BONANZA

Each of the shorter competitions comes with 7 tiers based on your Hunter Score:

Cream of the Crop

A Piece of Cake

Use Your Noodle

Chew the Fat

The Gravy Train

RULES

What would a game be without rules?

We have one simple rule for our events: No exploitation of existing game mechanics to gain an advantage. All winners' hunts will be checked by EW staff prior to prizes being rewarded, and the decision will be final.

In case of exploits usage, EW has a right to disqualify the player from this event.

SALES

Make hay while the sun shines, in this case it's a Grand Sale! All the items listed will be on sale for the duration of the Fiesta.

Make sure to check out the Sale section to see the full list!

That's all folks, any questions, feel free to post them below.

Enjoy all!
Hornet_17
Spotter

Re: Summer Fiesta 2022

Post by Hornet_17 »

Great, great, great news :D
Thanks for this new event and for the job done to prepare it.
Good job again EW's Team !!!

A little question : I can only see 2 of the 3 missions packs, i don't see "Spice Things Up" mission pack, is it normal ?
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

Hornet_17 wrote:Great, great, great news :D
Thanks for this new event and for the job done to prepare it.
Good job again EW's Team !!!

A little question : I can only see 2 of the 3 missions packs, i don't see "Spice Things Up" mission pack, is it normal ?
Totally normal :) It'll pop up once you've finished the Candies one.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

I look forward for those three missions and their prizes in ems is appealing. And o lot of goodies as prizes for them! I am glad you dismissed this year those pesky points after all newbies rushed. Still, what did you say it was that almost surprise that was not ready ? :p A new map maybe? That would be GREAT!

PS - I know Dmitri is listening but it was worth a try. LOL
Soldadojef28

Post by Soldadojef28 »

AveryW88 wrote:Image

Howdy!

First off, if you don't have auto-update enabled for Classic, make sure you update the game!

Now, then. Let's Fiesta! Until the 25th of August, the EHR is celebrating Summer in all its glory, and its less glorious aspects. Anyone who's played through one of our harder Fiesta mission packs knows what we're talking about. For those of you that haven't, there are 5 multi-species competitions lasting 6 days each and 3 Mission Packs. They'll test your knowledge, your skills, your tenacity, and, to a degree, your luck. All missions allow multiplayer, so don't flake out on us yet.

Participate for the prizes, the trophies, and the glory! This event is going to work a bit differently, so read on. Don't do that thing where you skip everything and then complain you didn't know about something.

While we're considering this an event, it isn't going to function like one. There are no special point$ to collect, no fancy banner and calendar. Activate your missions from the mission page and your comps from the competition page as you normally would.

All three mission packs will be available for the duration (the hardcore pack, Spice Things Up, unlocks after completing the easier Colorful Smelly Candies mission). A Hard Nut to Crack is available from the start.

The tiered comps run for six days each, they do not overlap. The Weightsaver Bonanza comp runs for the full 30 days. You have 30 attempts BUT one new animal will be added every Monday and Thursday. Remember to deactivate the comp in between sessions so you don't waste attempts. Highest combined weight wins. To be eligible, you need at least one harvested animal of each species.

CALENDAR

Event Duration: 30 days

Start: 27 July 2022 (Wednesday) - morning

End: 25 August 2022 (Wednesday) - 23.59 UTC

MISSIONS

As explained, but you probably skipped it, all three mission packs will be available for the duration (the hardcore pack, Spice Things Up, unlocks after completing the easier Colorful Smelly Candies mission). A Hard Nut to Crack is available from the start. You can play them in Multiplayer.

Remember that the Fiesta is our event for the hardcore players. Anyone should be able to complete Colorful Smelly Candies. The other two will require a little more effort. Spice Things Up is split into 3 missions, so give it a try if you can. You may not be able to complete the whole pack, but you can still win part of the prize.

Colorful Smelly Candies:
A total of 8,000 gm$, 100 em$, a trophy, a Tent and some Camping Supplies.

A Hard Nut to Crack:
A total of 4000 gm$, 250 em$, a trophy and a 1 Month Unlimited Ammo Pass.

Spice Things Up:
A total of 4,500 gm$. 500 em$, a trophy and a Tripod Stand

COMPETITIONS

The event comes with six competitions, 5 tiered comps that last a week each and one that lasts the duration!

WEIGHTSAVER BONANZA

Each of the shorter competitions comes with 7 tiers based on your Hunter Score:

Cream of the Crop

A Piece of Cake

Use Your Noodle

Chew the Fat

The Gravy Train

RULES

What would a game be without rules?

We have one simple rule for our events: No exploitation of existing game mechanics to gain an advantage. All winners' hunts will be checked by EW staff prior to prizes being rewarded, and the decision will be final.

In case of exploits usage, EW has a right to disqualify the player from this event.

SALES

Make hay while the sun shines, in this case it's a Grand Sale! All the items listed will be on sale for the duration of the Fiesta.

Make sure to check out the Sale section to see the full list!

That's all folks, any questions, feel free to post them below.

Enjoy all!
Hello, I noticed that in my laucher the images do not appear correctly since the last community competition. I did the repair of files through STEAM and even so the problem continues.
Is there anything you can tell me?
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

Clearing the cache should work, I think
Hornet_17
Spotter

Post by Hornet_17 »

AveryW88 wrote: Totally normal :) It'll pop up once you've finished the Candies one.
Thanks for the quick answer AveryW88
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

Again "in the same hunt". How I hate it. Most missions are way to hard for me, because I have a job. So I will again not start this event.
I miss so much the good old times with Alena as Producer. Back then the missions were much more fun and not too crazy hard for me.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Pittie wrote:Again "in the same hunt". How I hate it. Most missions are way to hard for me, because I have a job. So I will again not start this event.
I miss so much the good old times with Alena as Producer. Back then the missions were much more fun and not too crazy hard for me.
Huh? Which Summer Fiesta mission says "in the same hunt"?

Colorful Smelly Candies
* Harvest a Red Common Feral Hog.
* Harvest a Black Common Feral Hog.
* Harvest a Black-White Belted Feral Hog.
* Harvest a Red-White Belted Feral Hog.
* Harvest a White-Black Spotted Feral Hog.
* Harvest a Red-Black Spotted Feral Hog.
* Harvest a Blonde-Black Spotted Feral Hog.
* Harvest a Light Moose.
* Harvest a Dark Alpine Ibex.
* Harvest a Chocolate Fallow Deer.
* Harvest an Orange Axis.
* Harvest a Cinnamon Black Bear.
* Harvest a Chocolate Black Bear.
* Harvest a Dark Banteng.
* Harvest a Grey Bobcat.
* Harvest a Cross Red Fox.
* Harvest a Piebald Black Feral Goat.

A Hard Nut to Crack
* Harvest a male Whitetail Deer (Typical) scoring more than 170.
* Harvest a male Blacktail Deer (Typical) scoring more than 160.
* Harvest a male Mule Deer (Typical) scoring more than 200.
* Harvest a male Red Deer scoring more than 240.
* Harvest a male Axis Deer scoring more than 170.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

All right! Let's Fiesta! Thanks for the Event- looks doable...maybe. :D Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”