Father's Day 2022

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Father's Day 2022

Post by AveryW88 »

Happy Father's Day, Hunters!

Events aren't exactly quick and easy to set up, so this year Fathers get the shoutout. Join us for a mission and 3 tiered comps in celebration of fatherhood, whether you are one, know one, or know someone who behaves like one, everyone is welcome to celebrate in the EHR. And share if you think Father's Day should be a real holiday, not stuck on a Sunday so people can pretend it is one. Like for the same to Mother's Day (wink)

Anyway, putting aside our shameless grab for media presence, there are no collectables for this event, but the scorer is male canines. Male Wolves, Coyotes, and both species of Fox will give you points for the campaign along with the mission and comps.

Participate for the prizes, the trophies, and the glory! The hunter with the most Pop$ at the end of June 21 will win a generous first prize!

But before you rush on, remember animals that spawn specifically for missions will no longer count as scorers. No exceptions.

In order to take part in the event, you will have to click on the big banner you will find in the Launcher (or Website) home page:

CALENDAR

Event Duration: 7 days

Start: 15 June 2022 (Wednesday) - morning

End: 21 June 2022 (Tuesday) - 23.59 UTC

CAMPAIGN

The more Pop$ you collect, the more in-game prizes you are rewarded. This is how to get them:

And this is how the prize pool looks:

MISSION

This year's mission is called Doc's Surprise

I don't think anyone will argue that Doc's like a father, reprimanding his children, handing out gm$ when he's in a good mood, and insisting everything is best done his way. So we thought we'd put together some gifts for him. He won't mind if it's all a little late, but make sure you deliver everything before the end of the event, okay? Lots to do to get everything ready. Get help from other hunters if you need to.

The mission will last through the event's duration from the 15th June to 21st June.

Completing it will earn the hunter the following rewards:

COMPETITIONS

The event comes with three competitions each lasting 3 days! Completing each competition in any place (just qualify!) will also award the hunter 100 Pop$ points.

Prizes for the competitions look like this:

Each competition comes with 7 tiers based on your Hunter Score:

RULES

What would a game be without rules?

We have one simple rule for our events: No exploitation of existing game mechanics to gain an advantage. All winners' hunts will be checked by EW staff prior to prizes being rewarded, and the decision will be final.

In case of exploits usage, EW has a right to disqualify the player from this event.

SALES

We've got some tasty sales for this event. A number of items will be on sale in the Store, including a juicy 50% discount on a lot of Callers as well as 30% off a variety of weapons.

Make sure to check out the Sale section to see the full list!

That's all folks, any questions, feel free to post them below.

Enjoy all!
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Re: Father's Day 2022

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

The drawing is beautiful!!!!!
Support painting! :lol:
dylmax91
Scout

Post by dylmax91 »

Very good idea, and the predators are the ones I like best. ;)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Happy Father's Day- Fathers! Great event EW, thanks for that! Let's 'Get 'er Done'. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Hornet_17
Spotter

Post by Hornet_17 »

Thanks for this new event EW Team, a good idea.
Thanks for the job done to prepare it :)
Cutch
Master Competitor

Post by Cutch »

Awesome, looks challenging and fun.
Thanks, Staff :!:
A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's:
She changes it more often.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Sheesh, I've been trying to shoot the antlers off the White tail, so I can get a shed from it... that doesn't seem to work. :lol: . Neither does tramping all over the place lookin' for 'em. It always seems to be the last part I need, to finish an event mission, that I don't find what is required, as quickly as completing the other requirements. Why should this one be any different, eh. Galdarn sheds... :lol: :lol: . Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
dylmax91
Scout

Post by dylmax91 »

Where are the Falow deer antler ? impossible to find them, I will try again, but it seems very difficult to find ..... ;)
FullDiesel
Tracker

Post by FullDiesel »

Same here, follow deer antlers are a real pain to find. Can't I just shoot a buck and take its antlers ?!
Elmer Fudd is the ultimate hunter. He never catches the wabbit, but he never gives up ;)
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

If you check all the fields (scene complexity set to low) you should be able to find some. I had some trouble to find the elk antler, but finally did last night.
Spoiler:

Return to “Official Community Competitions”