Father's Day 2022

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Re: Father's Day 2022

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

splainin2do wrote: People seem to be having the most difficulty with the fallow and (surprisingly) whitetail sheds... I still need the latter, myself! :shock:
Actually the whitetail deer antlers are the easiest to find (excepting the Sitka and Moose ones which are visible in Whiterim because it's all ...white.). To find them easy do this: just take a walk in the the first 4 original maps on the main road. So MAIN roads, not those slim alleys, ok ?
I found mines near the road in Settler's Creek after 20 minutes of walking.
I managed to finish the mission and now I got just 11 males left to kill. Tedious!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Vanatorul_Roman wrote:
splainin2do wrote: People seem to be having the most difficulty with the fallow and (surprisingly) whitetail sheds... I still need the latter, myself! :shock:
Actually the whitetail deer antlers are the easiest to find (excepting the Sitka and Moose ones which are visible in Whiterim because it's all ...white.). To find them easy do this: just take a walk in the the first 4 original maps on the main road. So MAIN roads, not those slim alleys, ok ?
I found mines near the road in Settler's Creek after 20 minutes of walking.
I managed to finish the mission and now I got just 11 males left to kill. Tedious!
That is why I said "surprising" - they usually are easier to find! I did finally get mine- phew! :)
I don't think anything is easier to find than moose antlers on Whiterime! :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

well I finally managed to make those 750 points. Boy I feel like I lost a hand and a leg, It was the most stressfull event I ever attended to so far in 12 years I play this game. I wish they could , in the future, extend that usual "week" to a least 10 days or so. This game is suppose to bring joy and pleasure, not stress. Or maybe they could part the event in two , for us the old boys and for the younger , eager persons who like it extreme.
El Turista
Tracker

Post by El Turista »

I'm having problems to get those points to. It seems that dogos eludeme. I'm gonna give another chance in the last 4 hours...
Hornet_17
Spotter

Post by Hornet_17 »

It was a nice and interesting event, cool mission and comps.
Thanks for the job done EW Team, good job again :)
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Pittie wrote:I would like to see events with a bit mp feeling. Long time ago there were some wonderful events (for me the best alltime):

https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=73544

https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.p ... ition+bows

Maybe something like that could be repeated.
I just want to echo this post. While the format that we seem to have for all of these major events isn't bad and has a little something for everybody (mission, competitions, grindy big competition), it is repetitive. I would LOVE to see a new kind of event mixed in once in a while. These ones that Pittie linked are from before my time in the game, and they look like good fun. I'd like to try something like that. I'm not really into professional sports or anything but even the football jamboree events were interesting because they were different. I also really liked the wolf population event we had. Now I'm not saying make permanent changes to other animal populations via event, I'm just saying I love the idea of events where EW challenges the community to meet a certain goal in a certain time limit and if we do, all participants win a prize/trophy like in the wolf event (i.e. Community must harvest 10,000 wolves in 7 days and all participants who harvest at least 1 wolf during event dates gets a tent/trophy if community goal is reached).

I guess I'm just saying more variety would be nice.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”